I have GC2310 info :-)

/ I have GC2310 info :-) #1  

Cort

Tractor
None yet
Well,

At the suggestion of a TBN member, I looked at the MF GC2310 TLB this morning. Unless someone tells you, it's tough to know this thing even exists since MF hasn't updated its website yet!

The stats are almost comical because everything is just a tad better than the BX22.

I'll start with the bad news because there is so little:
1. It looks like a giant riding lawn mower. However, it has so much stuff hanging off it that it looks cool anyway.
2. The diff lock and parking brake linkages hang a little low for my liking. Of course, this concern goes away if you have a MMM because that becomes the clearance limiting item.
3. Engine was a little stinky (even for a diesel), but this might go away.

Good news:
1. Pretty much spectacular all around for a small machine.
2. Good driver position and sloped hood helps visibility.
3. Pretty good BH operating position.
4. FEL and BH come off VERY easily.
5. 3pt is already set up (it folds up and out of the way with the BH on).

As a matter of fact, #4 and #5 convinced me to go with the rear mower rather than belly mower.

And it's cheaper!
- Best offer I got on a BX22 was $15,900 ($15,500 but he wanted $400 freight and setup)
- My written quote on the GC2310 is $15,552 with the toothbar. Since Kubota dealers wanted $300 for the tooth bar, this makes the MF $648 cheaper. Also, since I'm now comfortable going with the rear mower, I'll save a few hundred more over going with the BX22 and MMM.

The rest of the quote was:
Bush Hog EMF600 finish mower - $1493
Bush Hog 20-05 rear blade - $278

Delivery is planned for next weekend!

- Cort

/ I have GC2310 info :-)
Oh yeah, and the dealer was fantastic!

/ I have GC2310 info :-) #3  
I would like to know how ur getting a long with ur new
2310 ??/
I am looking at one now and looks good to me

Doug

/ I have GC2310 info :-) #4  
ORDERED a gc2310 last week dealer informed me he could get one in from another dealer the price he gave me was 15,000 flat i called him on it guess what IT IS BEING DELIVERED IN THE MORNING.at the 15,000.do you guys think this was a good deal???? my only concern is he said the tires couldn't be loaded because of where the valve stems are located does this sound right.also having trouble finding a tooth bar for it can anyone help will keep you all posted on how it works out thanks fred

/ I have GC2310 info :-) #5  
Chemeng, yes I know what you speak of, mine sometimes will not go completely to the neutral position all the time, sometimes I have to tap it just a hair to neutral, and this allows it to go into gear. I have not experienced any grinding going into gear, but if its not completely in neutral, it can be tough to get it into the low gear, but I find if I throw it into the high gear, then back again into low gear, it goes in nice and smooth. I dont really see it as an anoyance, I guess I am so used to making sure it's in neutral with my foot now.
The noise I was describing seems to be less and less now. It was just like a power steering pump noise when it got really warm, after running implements, and actually the noise would change if you moved the steering wheel, but the noise is pretty much non-existent now, so
i guess I am not going to worry about it now. I have 32 hours on mine now.
BTW, I will check, I recall seeing in the manual, adjustments for the hydrostatic, and pedal, that may help it get back to nuetral on its own

Eric

/ I have GC2310 info :-) #6  
doug 3 days in the saddle of the 2310 (only 4.3 hrs.) but i love it so far hope to hear from other owners soon

/ I have GC2310 info :-) #7  
well its been about 2 weeks now & i love my 2310 it does every thing i ask of it.my question now is can any one tell me if a tooth bar would work good on a subcompact like this thanks

/ I have GC2310 info :-) #10  
Well how does the 2310 work in the snow ???

DougM