Buying Advice I have issues........I know

/ I have issues........I know #11  
Good luck searching for new tractor. Please be aware. A really nice sales man..what we thought..sold us a new tractor but had a engine noise.Dealer told us any problems nh would replace whole engine..also told us warrenty work could could be done at any dealer and this was an issue since bought tractor in ny and live in new england. Well, the dealer pulled fast one. Made all phone calls wrote letters etc. and problem never fixed.I hope no one has the problems I had with nh. Make sure you get every thing in writing and be thankful for tbn so bad dealers can be weeded out and the good ones prosper and keep us working.I would not recommend a nh..good luck.

/ I have issues........I know #12  
Being made in Korea is not an automatic indicator of quality problems, and you will find horror stories about every brand out there. It seems there are more "dealer" problems than "brand" problems as a general category. Still, look at all of them, compare features, availability of parts, and buy the one that suits your needs.

It is a shame that in the consumer arena, MTD is prostituting good names like Troy-built, but that is getting to be the norm in all consumer products like refrigerators, washers, etc. We purchased a new"green" front-load washer that uses less resources. Yeah, right, it uses less resources because it doesn't wash the clothes. Got to go now, out to look for a top-loading SpeedQueen.

/ I have issues........I know #13  
We purchased a new"green" front-load washer that uses less resources. Yeah, right, it uses less resources because it doesn't wash the clothes. Got to go now, out to look for a top-loading SpeedQueen.

We love our new LG frontload washer.:thumbsup: I had an old Amana/SpeedQueen sitting in my garage that I would gladly have let you have, but I carried it to the dump last month. It had one tub seal go and was replaced under warranty at about 2 years old. It continued to work for another 6 years and developed a clunking noise in the direct drive agitator and started leaking again. A used appliance dealer told me not to even bother bringing it to him when I called to say he could have it. He won't work on or sell Amana or SpeedQueen (same washer). I used to work on old SpeedQueen commercial washing machines and loved them, but if I were looking for a toploader, I sure would not buy another direct drive SpeedQueen.

/ I have issues........I know #14  
I agree with ya Jinman. LG probably would have been just fine for us, but we felt patriotic that day.

I understand there is a place in Plano that sells the commercial SpeedQueens. Expensive but worth it.

/ I have issues........I know #15  
Yea LG makes a good washer but a Bad Tractor.

/ I have issues........I know #16  
I agree with ya Jinman. LG probably would have been just fine for us, but we felt patriotic that day.

I understand there is a place in Plano that sells the commercial SpeedQueens. Expensive but worth it.

In another thread tommu56 posted that he was very pleased with the performance of his Staber topload washer. It even worked on his portable generator without a hitch. It is expensive, but might be worth looking into.

/ I have issues........I know
"Wake up Maggie, I think I got something to say to you".........

I decided not to buy a tractor. It was a "want" more than a "need".......

The dream I had about owning a NH tractor has been intirrupted by reality; like when the barber on Ft Bragg told me I couldn't have a "flat-top" crew cut any more....sobering, a bit embarrasing but the truth none the less.

What was that nursery rhyme..Rumple Siltskin?

Thanks for all the input.

/ I have issues........I know #18  
"Wake up Maggie, I think I got something to say to you".........

I decided not to buy a tractor. It was a "want" more than a "need".......

The dream I had about owning a NH tractor has been intirrupted by reality; like when the barber on Ft Bragg told me I couldn't have a "flat-top" crew cut any more....sobering, a bit embarrasing but the truth none the less.

What was that nursery rhyme..Rumple Siltskin?

Thanks for all the input.

Very succinctly put.:thumbsup: At least you didn't get led down the path out of town by the Pied Piper.:)

/ I have issues........I know #19  
Hi Jaymar421,I Have The Same Problem,Need A New Tractor,Alwise Been A Ford Man,But On A Another Post I Have On Here,About 2011,Boomers,?40. So Looking For A 3040,But The Dealer told Me You Buy It Somewhere Else,He Won't Touch It If IT Needs Fixen Under War.Said Ya Went Somewhere Else To Get A Better Deal,My Loss,Said And Even Called NH.But Said Lets Say I Got It Where I Lived And Moved Here,Said Take It Back to Them To Fix It, So Because Of NH-Dealers Not Even Ordering NH Stock I Don't Want A 2011 Boomer 40,So Looking For 3040,Can Get A Great Deal Down South Where They Come INto The U.S.A. But Loc Dealer Won't HELP If It Needs Anything, Another Dealer 100 miles Away Says He Would Work On It But His Customs Come First ,If I Was 2nd Now I Am Down The Line Might Be Couple Months But He Will Get To It. Ya Know Between New Holland And Its Dealers,I Am Thinking This Company S- -Ks,Might Just Go Buy A Kabota,No Dealer Problems,And What I Have Read New Holland Might Be Like Hummer And Go Under....And All The 2010 And Earlyer 3040's Are Over Priced.Tractor house 2008=22,800 Nos,Dont Be Surprized Your Dealer Shuts his Doors And Starts Selling Other Brands.