Oil & Fuel I just turned 50 and ran my first tractor out of fuel

/ I just turned 50 and ran my first tractor out of fuel #11  
I have talked a bunch of smack over the years and now i feel the pain.18degr
: and wind blowing 40mph....:(:confused2:

55 here. I have done a few incredibly stupid things in the last couple years that I have never done before. I'm thinking it won't get much better..........

/ I just turned 50 and ran my first tractor out of fuel
New filter/full tank of fuel/everything shined up...$52.47 To hear it run again after 3hrs. PRICELESS !!!!!

/ I just turned 50 and ran my first tractor out of fuel #13  
   / I just turned 50 and ran my first tractor out of fuel #14  
i ran out once your not old until your in your ninety

/ I just turned 50 and ran my first tractor out of fuel #15  
And the bad part is not having anyone to blame. Nobody else runs mine- you always know who was at fault.

/ I just turned 50 and ran my first tractor out of fuel #16  
I forget what I was digging or moving that day,but I was right on my street(pretty busy)and as I started up a steep hill,BLAH!,out of diesel fuel(not really but the tank is more wide than tall,38 gal., and it quit feeding out the bottom front when tilted.Here I was,on a city street,gotta just set the brake and lower the boom and chock the wheels for safety on the asphalt.BUMMER! So I went to the station and got 5 gallons and bled the system, and finally got up the hill and outta'there.Pretty embarrassing! don-ohio :)^)

/ I just turned 50 and ran my first tractor out of fuel #17  
I had the 'walk of shame' once with my current tractor. When the fuel guage reads 1/2, it will run out if you are going uphill, and turning to the right.

/ I just turned 50 and ran my first tractor out of fuel #18  
You probably still look good at 50. You won't at 60 which is what I will be in about 6 months. Enjoy your last 10 years of youth even if your tractor is dead in the water.

/ I just turned 50 and ran my first tractor out of fuel #19  
I now know the sound of "just ran out of fuel." I've learned to not even try to restart it but to get more fuel into the tank....then, it will start right up again after a sputter or two. Else, lots of trial and error and bleeding to get going again.