Status
Not open for further replies.
   / I love electric vehicles. But increasingly I feel duped #321  
Some times we get a lot of grass hoppers here maybe I should
chocolate coat them for sale so I have more money to get along
with the enflation??? :unsure:

willy

/ I love electric vehicles. But increasingly I feel duped #322  
This doesn’t make sense. Does your state let anyone vote, no registration required?

In mine the registration process requires a social security #, name and address. So you would have to have all of that and a fake id make to match.

Also it appears many illegals values dont correspond the way parties think they do so if they can vote illegally who know which side it would help.

Well it's been a long time since I registered to vote. But as I understand it, The state SOS has arranged it so that when you apply for a drivers license, you are automatically registered to vote.

Also the SOS has made it that young children, from the age of 16 and up, can register to vote and they are then automatically added to the voter rolls when they turn 18.

/ I love electric vehicles. But increasingly I feel duped #323  
Wha
Well it's been a long time since I registered to vote. But as I understand it, The state SOS has arranged it so that when you apply for a drivers license, you are automatically registered to vote.

Also the SOS has made it that young children, from the age of 16 and up, can register to vote and they are then automatically added to the voter rolls when they turn 18.
What state and do you have links to this info or do I need to start from scratch?

/ I love electric vehicles. But increasingly I feel duped #326  
OK here is the mail-in form for registering to vote in Minnesota.

Like I said, the Minnesota Secretary of State is counting on the honour system when registering to vote.

Notice that there are NO requirements to prove you are a US citizen.

Attachments

• minnesota-voter-registration-application.pdf
    215.8 KB · Views: 19
   / I love electric vehicles. But increasingly I feel duped #327  
Last edited:
   / I love electric vehicles. But increasingly I feel duped #328  
If it's like here, Virginia, contractors especially will "hire" illegals because they of course will work for peanuts. Tyson may have paid illegals then of course retracted since that's against the law.
The fact is there are untold thousands (some say millions) of migrants here, many illegals. Lots of businesses will pay them to work because it's cheap labor. Many, probably most have no skills. A neighbor friend is a contractor but works primarily by himself. Larger contractors will then pay him to repair all the mistakes.
As far as voting I've mentioned before the mail in ballots are another disaster. Wife & I got two in mail 2020, we never asked for them. Wife's envelope had been opened & ballot missing. My 97 yo mother gets one, she has dementia so a caregiver has to help her fill it out.

/ I love electric vehicles. But increasingly I feel duped #329  

Looks real. I think they worried about boycotts, so they retracted their statement

/ I love electric vehicles. But increasingly I feel duped #330  
ok

Yeah … and if you click to what that story claims was the “original article source” (which it actually isn’t - the “original source” appears to be Bloomberg) you get this:

Tyson Foods hoping to hire thousands of migrants for labor-manufacturing jobs: report

… which references the story from Bloomberg … that Tyson disputes as containing “misinformation” … and contains this little tidbit:

The company is disputing the report, releasing a statement on their website accusing the article of "misinformation."

"In recent days, there has been a lot of misinformation in the media about our company, and we feel compelled to set the record straight," Tyson said in the statement. "Tyson Foods is strongly opposed to illegal immigration, and we led the way in participating in the two major government programs to help employers combat unlawful employment, E-Verify and the Mutual Agreement between Government and Employers (IMAGE) program."

… that Fox then leaves out of the later “story” that you linked in the quote above …

Status
Not open for further replies.