I love my now Boomer

/ I love my now Boomer #11  
Congratulations on your new tractor.
Comment on HST: I love the treadle HST pedal on my Kubota although many folks seem to prefer the 2 pedal like the NH has. I find it much easier to just rock back and forth rather than move my foot from pedal to pedal. For folks with stiff ankle the rocker is not that great though. I do like my shuttle shift gear drive for mowing where you are mostly going one direction at a constant speed. My B26 doesn't have a cruise control and when travelling with it I find myself constantly easing back on the pedal till I catch the slow down then stomping it again. I don't think I would like it for mowing as much as a geared drive.
I do wish HST manufacturers would put the brakes opposite side of the HST pedal so you could effectively use them. I understand putting the HST pedal on the right so you don't accidently stomp on it when mounting the tractor but having it and the brakes on the same side is pretty useless. I wish some one would come up with a MOD kit to move the brakes to the left side.

/ I love my now Boomer #12  
Congratulations on your new tractor.
Comment on HST: I love the treadle HST pedal on my Kubota although many folks seem to prefer the 2 pedal like the NH has. I find it much easier to just rock back and forth rather than move my foot from pedal to pedal. For folks with stiff ankle the rocker is not that great though. I do like my shuttle shift gear drive for mowing where you are mostly going one direction at a constant speed. My B26 doesn't have a cruise control and when travelling with it I find myself constantly easing back on the pedal till I catch the slow down then stomping it again. I don't think I would like it for mowing as much as a geared drive.
I do wish HST manufacturers would put the brakes opposite side of the HST pedal so you could effectively use them. I understand putting the HST pedal on the right so you don't accidently stomp on it when mounting the tractor but having it and the brakes on the same side is pretty useless. I wish some one would come up with a MOD kit to move the brakes to the left side.

I had the rocker panel on my Kioti before. I never felt like I could keep my foot on the rocker, it just wasn't comfortable. with the two pedal design, I feel like I need to move my foot less than I used to before when I had the rocker, so I definitely prefer the two pedal set up. that's probably just a personal choice, I know some guys like the rocker pedal more.

The LS/NH Boomers have the HST pedals on the right and the brakes on the left ...

Last edited:
   / I love my now Boomer #13  
I have one of each and I like them both about equal. Cruise control is a must with either one!!! If you don't have it, get the dealer to put it on. I makes all the difference in the world.

/ I love my now Boomer #15  
Congratulations on your tc35. I've had a TC40d for about 8.5 years and just love it. My tractor is a hydro and it would not even consider a gear drive. I do lots of loader work and chores in addition to mowing and the hydro just can't be beat. The TC40D does have a cruise control (just locks the pedal in place with an electromagnet) but I almost never use it. Even when mowing I'm constantly adjusting speed to go around corners, adjust for rough ground or taller grass. This tractor does have the brake on the left and hydro pedals on the right...... works great.

/ I love my now Boomer #17  
I loved the treadle pedal, and I love the 2 pedal system I have now.. I have had cruise on all of them. It is handy at times, to give your leg a break. As for Brakes, they belong on the left where you can use them while still using the hydro pedals. Kubota has had their head up thier..... for the last few years with that idea. They have finally moved them to the left side this year where they are useful. Some JD's have a single brake on the right and split brakes on the left. The ergonomics on my Kioti are excellent. Lots of leg room, brakes on the left, 2 pedal setup, flat floor. Tilt wheel, suspension seat fully adjustable.

/ I love my now Boomer #19  
Congratulations. Beautiful machine. One of the reasons I chose my tractor was the brakes on the left and the separate Hydro pedals on the right. I wish I could give away my cruise control because I'll probably never use it. It just came with the tractor.

Enjoy your new tractor.

/ I love my now Boomer #20  
I've had a Boomer 35 for about a year and a half and love it.