I match

/ I match #1  

BenderKC

Silver Member
Tractor
JD 4310 MFWD HST
I suspect my I match was not set up properly. The ballast box can't be picked up by just backing up to it. I would have to rest it on some blocks to be able to do a simple snatch pickup. This isn't right, is it? /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif

/ I match #2  
I do not have any problem with I-Match and ballast box.
Does the bottom go in and not the top? Do any other implements give you trouble??

/ I match #3  
There is not much to adjust on the I-Match so it is not clear what is going on.

One thing that comes to mind is the ballast box itself. Are you sure you got the one that is specifically made for I-Match? The previous boxes were not I-Match compatible. You may have accidently gotten one of those.

Another possibility is that the top link is adjusted too short which would tilt the I-Match frame forward at the top and not allow the upper pin to connect.

Have you checked the 3-point hitch linkage to assure that it is able to travel all the way down without binding or catching on something?

Hope these possibilities lead you to an answer.

JackIL

/ I match #4  
The only hang-up with my I-Match has to do with the length of the top link. Sometimes I need to crank it in or out to allow the I-Match to easily go on and off the attachment. If the link is set to the wrong link, the 3 points wil bind and prevent the I-Match from dropping off the attachment.

/ I match #5  
I can't say enough good things about iMatch combined with Top-N-Tilt. The TnT allows you to dip the top link down, swoop the iMatch top hook under the implement, then scoop it right up without leaving the drivers seat. Around our place there aren't too many level areas so until we build a barn I have to leave the implements on the ground, usually in a spot that isn't level. The TnT allows me to tilt the iMatch to match up to the implement even when it's not sitting level - very cool!

/ I match #7  
I am working on that for IMatch2. There will be patent attorneys involved...

Actually, you must either

a) have worked for Cirque du Sole

or

b) be a gorilla.

Both, preferably.

/ I match #8  
<font color="blue"> How do you hook the PTO up without getting off of the seat ???? </font>

That's the wifes job /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

The box scraper doesn't need the PTO, but the rotary cutter does. Obviously I have to hook up the PTO drive on that one /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

/ I match #9  
The Top -n- Tilts is sounding more and more "necessary" here. Can you repeat the information about pricing? Did you install it yourself or have the dealer install it?
The pictures in the other thread were great.
Thanks,

/ I match #10  
Since I got a bundled price it's kind of hard to say how much the Top-N-Tilt cost me. The dealer installed mine prior to purchase. They gave me the instructions which are extensive but it looks to me like a detail oriented mechanically minded person could probably install it all without a great deal of trouble. It might take 6-8 hours to install though.

As far as I can tell you would need the Top-N-Tilt kit, Field Diverter kit, and two additional SCVs. The Field Diverter kit is an electric diverter valve that switches the joystick between the two loader valves and the two TnT valves. I would guess that the parts would cost somewhere around $2k.