I may have the record! 9 years on my battery

/ I may have the record! 9 years on my battery #11  
I just replace the battery that I previously replaced in 2000. It was an Interstate battery. I replaced it with one from NAPA which was the same size and and the same electrical specs, but definitely didn't weigh at much as that Interstate battery.

/ I may have the record! 9 years on my battery #12  
I just replace the battery that I previously replaced in 2000. It was an Interstate battery. I replaced it with one from NAPA which was the same size and and the same electrical specs, but definitely didn't weigh at much as that Interstate battery.

When it come to a long lasting battery, the more lead the better. Often that is much of what differentiates the brands.

/ I may have the record! 9 years on my battery #13  
I replaced my battery in my 2003 TC-24D about 2 months ago. I was pretty happy with getting 10 years out of it. I went to Advance and picked one of their Power Craft or something like that and put in it. Seems to be working well so far. I can start the tractor with all of the lights on....Never could do that with the OEM battery.

/ I may have the record! 9 years on my battery #14  
Isn't there a special golden Atta-Boy award level when you have a battery last over 10 years?:laughing:

/ I may have the record! 9 years on my battery #15  
I bought my TC33D new in April 03. It still has the original battery. Still cranks strong for 10+ years. Here's hoping I didn't just jinx it!

/ I may have the record! 9 years on my battery #16  
I had my Kubota BX2200 for 10 years, and it still had the original battery, and never had an issue cranking it.

Poor soul that bought it from the dealership I traded it to will probably have to put a new one in tomorrow now that I bragged on it! :)

/ I may have the record! 9 years on my battery #17  
Well my. First battery died the first year. Ate everything up in site also. My free replacement is now at 11 years nd going strong. Ok ok, Murphy's law I ill go out and buy a new one now that I bragged. Errrrr