I need a compact tractor

/ I need a compact tractor #1  

rogerL1961

Tractor
kubota b7610 hst
somebody please tell me where to buy it. Used is my preference but I want one in really good shape. That or super cheap...yeah yeah i know...

I live in Phoenix. So many scams on craigslist i about gave up on that. Does anyone have a tractor within 500 miles of me that i can take a look at. Start by photos on the net.

I like the kubotas B series but would consider the bx series with a bit of convincing :) John Deere? Or other comparable?

Any help, or suggestions for a first time tractor buyer would be most appreciated. I started the other post about HST Or Manuel and I am convinced i would be happiest with HST. I will consider anything though.

I need the loader and would love to have a BH but probably can't afford one of those. I can add a gannon. So basically if you have anything for sale please let me know so i can consider it...Thanks much.

Roger in Phoenix

Last edited:
   / I need a compact tractor #3  
Have you checked the area dealers? Bingham's looks like one local Kubota-Bobcat-New Holland - Case dealer whose website shows a good number of used listings. Don't know anything about them. I would also check the local Deere dealers for starters, as well as any of the other brands in the area. Although Arizona may not look like traditional farming/ranching country, I think you've got some pretty respectable agricultural operations going on, so there should also be a market for new and used ag equipment.

/ I need a compact tractor #4  
I have my John Deere 750 with loader, backhoe and snowblower for sale. Info was sent in a private message.

/ I need a compact tractor #5  
so what are your planned tasks for this machine.. what is the climate and what is the teraine..

are you mechanically inclined or 'handy' or not?

soundguy

/ I need a compact tractor #6  
Have you checked the area dealers? Bingham's looks like one local Kubota-Bobcat-New Holland - Case dealer whose website shows a good number of used listings. Don't know anything about them. I would also check the local Deere dealers for starters, as well as any of the other brands in the area. Although Arizona may not look like traditional farming/ranching country, I think you've got some pretty respectable agricultural operations going on, so there should also be a market for new and used ag equipment.

Support the people on this forum...

Private Party Ads - TractorByNet.com

Used Tractors For Sale - Classifieds

/ I need a compact tractor
mostly landscaping, moving gravel, some 100 rocks, digging into a wall and removing dirt to spread around on the rest of the place. scraping a driveway to pour concrete, doing the same to lay pavers.

That type of thing. Lots of leveling to do.

/ I need a compact tractor #9  
somebody please tell me where to buy it. Used is my preference but I want one in really good shape. That or super cheap...yeah yeah i know...

I live in Phoenix. So many scams on craigslist i about gave up on that. Does anyone have a tractor within 500 miles of me that i can take a look at. Start by photos on the net.

I like the kubotas B series but would consider the bx series with a bit of convincing :) John Deere? Or other comparable?

Any help, or suggestions for a first time tractor buyer would be most appreciated. I started the other post about HST Or Manuel and I am convinced i would be happiest with HST. I will consider anything though.

I need the loader and would love to have a BH but probably can't afford one of those. I can add a gannon. So basically if you have anything for sale please let me know so i can consider it...Thanks much.

Roger in Phoenix

What's your budget for this Roger?...that could help us point you in a direction.

/ I need a compact tractor #10  
sounds like scut or mid cut sized.. say 18-29hp range to me..

too much bigger and you loose maneuverability for landscape projects.

soundguy