I need a pump for my China parts washer

/ I need a pump for my China parts washer #1  

Mseriesfreak

I bought a parts washer from Harbor Frieght a couple of years ago.The pump went out long ago and i would like to know if i can make another kind of pump work and would it last?I have mineral spirits in the washer.

/ I need a pump for my China parts washer #3  
Another good source for pumps that will handle solvents and spirits is Grainger and McMaster Carr.

/ I need a pump for my China parts washer
You all gave me a idea.I have a Little Giant pump that i used to use to pump water off of our pool cover.It is not rated for solvents but what if i submersiged it only when i needed to use it it may last awhile.What would i wash it out with when it is taken out of mineral spirits?

/ I need a pump for my China parts washer #5  
I bought the replacement pump for my solvent tank from Northern.
Bill

/ I need a pump for my China parts washer #6  
Last edited:
   / I need a pump for my China parts washer #7  
You all gave me a idea.I have a Little Giant pump that i used to use to pump water off of our pool cover.It is not rated for solvents but what if i submersiged it only when i needed to use it it may last awhile.What would i wash it out with when it is taken out of mineral spirits?

If its not rated for solvents, i wouldnt use it as long as your using mineral spirits. The pump parts probably cant take it. If you can afford it you wont go wrong with the pump in my post. I think its rebuildable as well. I dont know what model of pump you have, but you might be able to get seals and parts compatable with solvent to convert yours.