I Need Some Idea's On Adding A Snow Pusher For My Little Dozer

/ I Need Some Idea's On Adding A Snow Pusher For My Little Dozer #1  

atsah

Elite Member
Tractor
John Deere 3025E
I have to spend this winter in ME to visit family in the nursing home.. So I bought this little guy to clean snow, the bucket is only 46 inches.

I'm trying to figure the best way To be able to move snow but I really don't want to alter the bucket to much because it's a good size for earth work..

Attachments

• dozer2.jpg
    dozer2.jpg
    131 KB · Views: 170
  • dozer1.jpg
    dozer1.jpg
    141.2 KB · Views: 154
   / I Need Some Idea's On Adding A Snow Pusher For My Little Dozer #2  
   / I Need Some Idea's On Adding A Snow Pusher For My Little Dozer
I like the idea of the clamp on but I'm afraid it will slide around..

/ I Need Some Idea's On Adding A Snow Pusher For My Little Dozer #4  
Take off the tooth bar and add these.

Edge Tamer Full Video - YouTube

If you need more, lashup a rear blade. Any ice and that thing will be moving sideways. Enjoy that entertainment!!

/ I Need Some Idea's On Adding A Snow Pusher For My Little Dozer #5  
Put wings on that bucket! Done! Make them from stout material. 8th inch .

Any ice and that thing will be moving sideways. Enjoy that entertainment!!

I plan on rubber pads and keeping a couple of inches of snow on the ground for traction..

/ I Need Some Idea's On Adding A Snow Pusher For My Little Dozer #7  
How long a driveway do you have to keep open? Parts of my road is rough so I use the leave a couple inches method until it packs to a nice smooth plowable snow road. It works good until we get a rain followed by an after the storm deep freeze. Then I have a skating rink or worse a skating rink covered with a coating of powder. Stays that way until we get some snow that I can make stick. It happens more times than you would think. At least here it does. So be ready. I run 4WD and 4 studded tires on the vehicles and ice chains on the plow truck and tractor. We do fine but we don't get many visitors or any deliveries to the door. Sand would work but mine is to long for that.

gg

How long a driveway do you have to keep open? Parts of my road is rough so I use the leave a couple inches method until it packs to a nice smooth plowable snow road. It works good until we get a rain followed by an after the storm deep freeze. Then I have a skating rink or worse a skating rink covered with a coating of powder. Stays that way until we get some snow that I can make stick. It happens more times than you would think. At least here it does. So be ready. I run 4WD and 4 studded tires on the vehicles and ice chains on the plow truck and tractor. We do fine but we don't get many visitors or any deliveries to the door.

Pretty much the same here. 200ft driveway, I will have it sanded if need be..