I need your input on implements before my 3200 ships....

/ I need your input on implements before my 3200 ships.... #1  

imajeepnut

Silver Member
I am so glad I found this forum and that everyone wants to help one another. So, here I am again asking for your opinions! I'm trying to get my 3200 with FEL & BH down here within a week or two and I would like to have your input on the attachments I think I will need....and the general concensus on where I should buy them....

Tractor use....
I will be plowing garden spots, clearing downed trees and brush piles, running 4-board fences, spreading gravel, moving heavy boulders, aerating, and leveling pasture area.

Implements I plan to purchase....
Reverse rotation Land Pride tiller
Land Pride box blade (unless someone recommends otherwise)

Implements I need suggestions on...

1. Quick attach FEL implement hardware(skid steer style)...which brand and where to buy?

2. 4 in 1 bucket...worth the money? Can it be used to grab large brush piles with?

3. Brush forks that double as "rock rake" maybe?

4. Pallet forks (to be skid steer style compatible with bucket)

5. Post hole auger

6. Plug style aerator....pulls plugs out of ground

7. Rear sprayer with folding arms and wand...weed control

All these implements will be for small farm use....no commercial work.

I would appreciate any info and suggestions you will give me on any or all of the above 6 implements. I've researched alot of them, and found alot on the net....but I would like to hear from some of you who use them...and get your feedback.

Thanks for taking the time to help,
Jeff

/ I need your input on implements before my 3200 ships.... #2  
Jeff,
Congratulations on your B3200, that seems to be the perfect sized and quite the powerful tractor for me as I have one (B3200 TLB).I can only help you one implement, the Land Pride Blade. Land Pride makes quality heavy duty equipment as does Woods and Bush Hog. I've noticed that you have not listed a rotary type cutter to clear brush and or weeds.Oh did you order the 60" bucket on your tractor?
DevilDog

/ I need your input on implements before my 3200 ships....
I won't be doing much bush-hoggin', I keep the grass cut pretty low and I have a walk-behind bush-hog for the creek areas and woods...it handles like a scag and is great.

I think I ordered the 16" bucket with thumb? I'll have to look. I'm hoping to let them make a few changes before delivery so I'll know more tomorrow maybe.

/ I need your input on implements before my 3200 ships.... #4  
I don't know of you can get the Skid steer QA as a option if so buy it with the tractor much cheaper and easier that way. The problem with doing it aftermarket is you then have a loader bucket that won't work. You have to get a complete bucket or cut off the old mounts and weld on new SS QA.

For some stuff I would check Agri-supply there is one in Florence and some in Georgia and North Carolina. Agri Supply - Farm Supplies, Tools, Lawn Mower Blades, Cast Iron Cookware

Like your tiller, Post Hole digger They also have sprayers.

For pallet forks look around, you just need a light duty set you can buy those new for 400 off Ebay.

Grapples are expensive and you need extra hydraulics check out Markhan welding.

4N1 are kinda specialized and also expensive. You can probably do the same with a Grapple.

I'm looking for a cheap aerator they seem to be 1000 plus

/ I need your input on implements before my 3200 ships.... #5  
I have a Ferguson overseeder. It does not pull plugs and is not sold as a aerator but it cuts holes in the ground as well as serves other purposes. Look at picture and decide for yourself. It will lay down fertilizer and/or grass seed. Fill the drum with water for a deeper penetration of the soil. I use it every year to over seed and to also seed bare patches. Was well under $1000 from Barlows. I've pulled this with my BX1500, B7800, BX2350 and BX3200. Also order some QA 3ph arms, they'll be the best dollars spent
. P1050270.JPG

P1050271.jpg

P1050272.jpg

/ I need your input on implements before my 3200 ships.... #6  
Core aerator woods Post hole digger landpride Sprayer demco Forks bradco.

Thanks for the leads...I'll look them over tonight and see if I have any more questions.

/ I need your input on implements before my 3200 ships.... #8  
If you don't have one already, get a landscape rake (6 ft). I have found it to be very useful for a wide variety of tasks (like raking up horse manure).

John.....which quick attach kit did you use?

/ I need your input on implements before my 3200 ships.... #10  
John.....which quick attach kit did you use?
I have Pat's plus the one in the picture that I ordered off Ebay for under $85. I've had Pat's since first tractor of 5 years ago and a couple of years ago I ordered these cast ones for my other tractor. For me the 3 most used implements are, landscape rake, Ferguson over seeder and a boxblade. I do no farming or commercial work, just my home stuff.

Attachments

• P1050277.jpg
    P1050277.jpg
    467 KB · Views: 150