I screwed up.

/ I screwed up. #1  

goldduster

Tractor
Kubota B26TLB
Ok, I know I should have double checked but I didn't. I was using my WR Long grapple on my Kubota B26 TLB and I didn't realize I did not have it properly locked in. It fell off on one side. Thankfully it was not far off the ground and I immediately realized it and got it to the ground before it come off completely.

Unfortunately this incident has cause the front loader dump cylinders to not move together as they did prior to this. The left cylinder moves about an inch and one half before the right cylinder moves. I have been unable to make any adjustment to correct this. This makes it very difficult to change attachments.

My question is have I blown a seal in the cylinder or something or is there some way to make the cylinders work together again?

Thanks,
Goldduster

/ I screwed up. #2  
I assume you cycled the cylinders to the fullest and than back totally compressed doing this until the relief valve kicks in in both directions?

/ I screwed up. #3  
Hopefully nothing is bent. If nothing is visually distorted,kinked,our broken, I would raise your FEL to its highest point without an attachment and cycle the dump/curl valve. Continue to cycle the fluid in various positions. Your cylinders should sync back up. Post back.

/ I screwed up.
Ok, I see the problem now. I did not realize both sides were attached to each other via the 25mm torque tube. There is a torsion bend of about 3-5 degrees between the two sides. The cylinders can overcome this at the stops but in between the twist in the bar between them takes over.

So, do I dare try to twist it back or does it need to be cut and re-welded?

Thanks,
Scott

/ I screwed up. #5  
I did the same thing a few years ago. I heated up the tube with a rosebud, big oxy acetylene torch and tried to rotate the tube back with a 3 ft pipe wrench. No go. Then I , have to remember, I somehow blocked the cylinder stroke on one side and used the tractor hydraulics to push the other side around still red hot on the tube. It seems to have worked ok. I really did not want to cyt it loose and try to line it up and reweld it. I posted it with pictures. If I leave this post to try and find it I am afraid I will lose this and have to type it over. Let me see if I can find it .
Here it is http://www.tractorbynet.com/forums/new-holland-owning-operating/110352-broken.html