I sold a blade today and bought a blade today

/ I sold a blade today and bought a blade today
Finally got it all cleaned and painted up. The BX handles the blade really good even in deep snow.

/ I sold a blade today and bought a blade today #22  
I have been looking for a gently used blade like that, maybe a foot longer, for a while. What did you pay for it?

I have been looking for a gently used blade like that, maybe a foot longer, for a while. What did you pay for it?

$250 If you are looking for a blade for your L4600 you will want a heavier duty blade.

/ I sold a blade today and bought a blade today #24  
Nice looking and better working. Some people just do not ''see" what something can be.

I forgot to say I painted the park stand gray so it would not blend in with the blade so I won't forget to raise it:D

Nice looking and better working.

Thanks.

Some people just do not ''see" what something can be.

I know some people like that. They look at me like I am crazy when I get something like this blade.

/ I sold a blade today and bought a blade today #26  
$250 If you are looking for a blade for your L4600 you will want a heavier duty blade.
I know I will need a heavier blade it is just hard to find any that tilt.

/ I sold a blade today and bought a blade today #27  
Great find and looks great with the new paint. I have the exact same blade that I bought when I had a BX2200. I now use it to clear snow with my L3400 and due to some unseen uneven spots in concrete it is no longer straight. :(