I think i broke my tractor

/ I think i broke my tractor #61  
This is interesting. I guess the difference is weather or not the loader came from the factory already installed regardless of which brand. I know every time I have to loosen a bolt on a Japanese automotive import for the first time those bolts are tighter than you know what. I have actually broken a socket or two loosening those bolts. It's apparent the manufacture in those instances is using a thread locker. A good quality bolt with an equally hardened lock washer and some thread locker should solve these issues along with proper torque sequence. The torque sequence is very important to avoid binding the pieces and thus not distributing the torque evenly. B.

/ I think i broke my tractor #62  
I did both of my tractors' bolts and lugs on the loader mounts, engine frame, and wheels yesterday. The LS had no turns on wheel lugs and minimal gains on some loader mount bolts, and those, mostly on the right side. That was at nearly 600 hours. The CubCadet, with less than 300 hours, had many bolts and lugs move, and some quite a bit. Again, the loader mount and engine frame bolts were generally looser on the right side.

/ I think i broke my tractor #63  
looks like mine does .I was told the factory has a kit to fix that. also check your front axle bolts 5 each side . Mine came loose at the same time. the wrong sizes were installed when assembled. front frame was also replaced and strenthened.all has been warrenty work. also noticed your wheels rub on the loader supports . i think that may add to the load on the bolt as, 2 bolt popped when i turned hard with no load in the bucket.

/ I think i broke my tractor #64  
looks like mine does .I was told the factory has a kit to fix that. also check your front axle bolts 5 each side . Mine came loose at the same time. the wrong sizes were installed when assembled. front frame was also replaced and strenthened.all has been warrenty work. also noticed your wheels rub on the loader supports . i think that may add to the load on the bolt as, 2 bolt popped when i turned hard with no load in the bucket.
Double what JOHN JAMES said about the axle hub bolts. Mine came loose twice already. First time I noticed them was at less than 50 hours when I was doing the 50 hours service. Again I noticed them very loose at about 70 hours. I invested in some Loctite AND some high dollar Lockring washers (not split ring) and new grade 10 bolts all around. Cost me over $100 for all that but hopefully they stay tight. These are the bolts that hold the front wheel hub on to the axle shaft (best I can explain it) Mine has 8 bolts per wheel. I posted a thread on this awhile back. I also tightened all the FEL frame bolts and lug bolts at the 50 hour service. The ones on the upper mount by the driver side (left side) were very loose, the top one not even finger tight. Very tight to get too and took me at least 15 minutes to tighten that one alone. Most of the rest of them were tight though.