I want to hear from owners of Kubota front mount blowers

/ I want to hear from owners of Kubota front mount blowers #51  
Hoses are needed if you are using a rear remote or a power unit. I didn't included because they are needed if you are using a rear remote or a power unit. There is relief valve on the blower.

I am source hydraulics for a living and my hydraulic engineers saw no issue with my set up. 22 gpm and 30 gal of fluid.. the volume of fluid (ambient temp) keep the fluid in a safe operating temps. FAR below 200, which is where commercial equipment often runs... I use this for a log splitter too... no issues.

A filter would not be a bad idea.

Control valves... for this application... that is only trying to spend money. This WORKs... KISS (Keep it simple stupid) This is also a VERY economic alternative to a mechanical front mount. What are those, all in??? $10-15k? (for a 40-60 hp tractor)… Including blower.. I am and $7k Blower is $5400 new.

/ I want to hear from owners of Kubota front mount blowers #52  
I went with the hydraulic snowblower when I purchased my tractor. It was maybe $2000 more than the mechanical mid PTO blower. It works great, the rear pump is about 80lbs and mounts directly on the rear PTO. I wish it had a PTO shaft for hook up, it would be much easier. I can take the blower off the front like any SSQA attachment, plus 2 quick coupler hydraulic hoses and 1 electrical plug. I like the blower mounted to the loader arms, it eliminates all ground clearance issues and you can pick the blower up as far as the loader arms will reach and blow snow.

9r%5AdFsSIeVFVXpC85kIQ.jpg