I was set on getting Branson, now thinking Kubota

/ I was set on getting Branson, now thinking Kubota #41  
Opinions opinions, we all have them, but what happened to this thread? I mean really! John

/ I was set on getting Branson, now thinking Kubota #42  
John, part of the early discussion was about the stability of the dealerships representing the 2 brands in question. About midway through the thread, LBrown59 commented that he never took his vehicles to the dealer. A couple other posters then asked him about taking the vehicles (cars &/or tractors) to the dealer for warrenty work. The thread moved into a discussion about dealerships. But all of that basically happened AFTER the original poster made his decision to buy the Branson, so the reality is another topic started up without actually doing any diservice to the orignal thread because the tractor decision was already made. Hope that helps.

/ I was set on getting Branson, now thinking Kubota #43  
Yes, but your challenging someone to prove what their opinion is is counterproductive, and becomes a chore in a short time. Can't LBrown just state his opinion without having to be grilled? I think he answered well enough without having to pull out the bills or explain why he doesn't talk the dealer into matching prices.
I don't mean any harm here, it's just that I come here to find something productive, and this isn't. John

/ I was set on getting Branson, now thinking Kubota #44  
I didn't grill Bob on his opinion just took his word on what he is saying.

Looks like he could do the same concerning my experiences.

/ I was set on getting Branson, now thinking Kubota #45  
John & LB, no grilling was intended, in fact I don't think it happened, but that is obviously my perspective. However I did point out that LBrown59 didn't provide any information that he attempted to get the dealer to match a local shop. The point was illustrated because another poster (Moon) #1) didn't know that shop prices could even be negotiated and because #2) it was pointed out by LB that dealer charge more. I pointed out that #1) prices can be negotiated and #2) that dealers do not all charge more, and in fact may be both competitive and provide additional services that local shops may not.

/ I was set on getting Branson, now thinking Kubota #46  
bdog:

How are you making out? Haven't heard from you in a couple of days. Hope it's going okay. Gerard

/ I was set on getting Branson, now thinking Kubota
Well guys I got the tractor and it is awesome. Everything I expected and more. The bad news is I got a cold of some sorts that set in the day I picked the tractor up. I have been dieing to get out and use the tractor more but I have felt miserable. I am just now getting over it so tommorrow should be fun.

/ I was set on getting Branson, now thinking Kubota #48  
Congratulations! Glad to hear you got what you were hoping for and more (the tractor that is /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif).
As for your cold, I'll bet it has something to do with the lack of a good nights sleep in anticipation of your NEW TRACTOR. Hope your out there soon and can give us all the details AND photos. Good luck, Gerard

/ I was set on getting Branson, now thinking Kubota #49  
Congratulations on Your new machine ! The best thing for a cold is SEAT TIME ! Mind You it is only effective while You're on the machine /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif Good luck ,and all the best ! John

/ I was set on getting Branson, now thinking Kubota #50  
Happy day for you bdog. Don't forget, when you feel better we want pics! We don't have enough of that tractor (or any for that matter!). John