Backhoe I'd like five minutes with the gorilla who but the bucket on this hoe.

/ I'd like five minutes with the gorilla who but the bucket on this hoe. #21  
I've swapped buckets several times and the pins slid out without any effort. Gorilla must have been sick that day.
what's size buckets do you have for your backhoe

Sent from my iPhone using TractorByNet

/ I'd like five minutes with the gorilla who but the bucket on this hoe. #22  
I've swapped buckets several times and the pins slid out without any effort. Gorilla must have been sick that day.
what is the smallest buck you have

/ I'd like five minutes with the gorilla who but the bucket on this hoe.
Put the pins in the freezer overnight. Warm the bores of the joints a little and slide the pins in PDQ... have a dead blow ready to finish the last few inches if necessary. That is of course if everything is still lined up....

There's a couple of pins I have to do regularly and any pressure on the parts from the hydraulics makes it impossible to drive them out. I'll sit there with my fingers on the pins as the hydraulics bleed down and at one point they will slide out with a little more than finger pressure. Some patience required.

Oh I've gotten it out already, then I dressed the pin on the bench grinder so it works now. I was just POd that someone did this sort of thing to a brand new machine. That's way too reminiscent of how things were in Detroit and just look what happened to them. It just doesn't do to take down an entire industry in order to save a couple of minutes or seconds to do it right. Especially when you know you're doing something really stupid when you do it or at least you should know. That sort of thing is indicative of failure on the part of management right on down to the worker on the line. There simply are no shortcuts worth what it eventually costs.

/ I'd like five minutes with the gorilla who but the bucket on this hoe. #24  
   / I'd like five minutes with the gorilla who but the bucket on this hoe.
what is the smallest buck you have

JSYK The smallest bucket Mahindra offers is a 10". I got a 12" because I wanted the thumb and they won't do a thumb with a 10" bucket.

/ I'd like five minutes with the gorilla who but the bucket on this hoe. #26  
Same Gorilla installs the factory oil and hydro filters on tractors, trucks and cars. He gets around.

The trick to getting the filter off (that worked well for me) is to run over a small stump. It came right off my Max 22. Just make sure the stump is near the barn because it ain't going to move once you "remove" the filter.

/ I'd like five minutes with the gorilla who but the bucket on this hoe. #27  
:laughing:That is in my manual under oil and filter change . Takes a little practice to get it JUST right !:laughing:

/ I'd like five minutes with the gorilla who but the bucket on this hoe. #28  
The trick to getting the filter off (that worked well for me) is to run over a small stump. It came right off my Max 22. Just make sure the stump is near the barn because it ain't going to move once you "remove" the filter.

ah yes Murphys Law LOL. Maybe I'll try that at around the 50hr mark!!!