Ideas on what mix this dog is.

/ Ideas on what mix this dog is. #13  
To take advantage of this thread can someone help identify what my dog is? My neighbor had a dog looking identical but more golden in color.

Robert, looks like mostly Lab to me.

/ Ideas on what mix this dog is. #15  
To take advantage of this thread can someone help identify what my dog is? My neighbor had a dog looking identical but more golden in color.

Robert, I think our two dogs are related......maybe a cross between setter and pointer....

they set in the kitchen and point at all the food.....

Attachments

• 005 (480x640).jpg
    005 (480x640).jpg
    324.1 KB · Views: 68
   / Ideas on what mix this dog is. #16  
Robert, I think our two dogs are related......maybe a cross between setter and pointer....

they set in the kitchen and point at all the food.....

Could be, its so hard to get a decent picture of my pup because she is so hyper. She refuses to sit still. If you look at her to take a picture she thinks its an invitation to come over and play. Definitely makes it a challenge :D

/ Ideas on what mix this dog is. #17  
Robert, looks like mostly Lab to me.

When I was going to pick her up the lady that had her told me she was a chocolate lab. Well, she didn't look like any pure lab I have been around and doesn't really have the body of a lab. She is very skinny, fast and able to jump into the back of my 2006 F-250 with the tailgate up from a stand still without touching the bumper or the back of the tailgate. I was thinking she may be a lab mix with greyhound or something similar because she will easily run circles around any pure bred lab around here and hates water but is great with Ava and other kids and has an excellent nose for tracking.

/ Ideas on what mix this dog is. #18  

Half Weimeriner; half black Lab.

/ Ideas on what mix this dog is.
Guys,
appreciate your input on my Heinz 57 Mutt. I think the people that said part terrier are the closest but not sure. Reason for asking is that I am trying to determine if her temperament is just from being moved into a new/different environment or some thing that may never change.

She is either acting as a guard dog or is extremely jealous of other dogs. If I am petting or holding Bailey the Beagle, and Carly comes up things are usually fine. If I am petting or holding Carly and Bailey comes up she growls and shivers and has twice attacked him. This only happens when there are people involved since by them selves they run and play, sleep cuddled together etc..

Just trying to figure a way to determine if this growling jealousy is going to stop or be ongoing and be a potential problem if kids come around.

In reading through some characteristics of Jack Russell Terriers they say they are good guard dogs and protective so makes me wonder if this trait will mellow with age or have I adopted a problem child?

98% of the time she is a sweet lovable dog that loves to play and cuddle. It is the other 2% that causes concern.

/ Ideas on what mix this dog is. #20  
Oldnslo, correction I said Heinz57 nothing about a mutt!! ;) Friends have 3 dogs and out of the bunch from time to time if you show Ramsey more attention Sasha would get upset! Other wise best buddies all the time.