Identification and specifications

/ Identification and specifications
Thanks Gary. This thread seams to be mute at this point. Saturday the tractor started blowing back radiator fluid. Not over heating.. does it within two minutes of the tractor running. All the trouble shooting done. pump working, thermostat taken out etc..etc.. A mechanic confirmed my fears, motor related possible head gasket...cracked head or block. No parts available for repair so it looks like this test model has seen it's life.

/ Identification and specifications #12  
OUCH!
And I thought I had problems with my Mitsubishi. (tires no longer exist)

Say. if it proves to be head GASKET , some tricks could save you.
After all a gasket is a gasket.
Get proper materials and carefully make a new one. (like soft copper and careful cutting/trimming.) and lots of patience.

Gosh, if pulling the head ( without shredding the old gasket), adding some high temp sealants might be all it takes.

PILOON I appreciate your suggestions. I'm done with this tractor. All of the tractor repair businesses in my area will not work on it because the can't locate parts for it and won't tear the four wheel apart if they can't find parts. Can't find a new slave master and end up rebuilding it. **** It took me four years to find a hydraulic filter that fit. I understand their thought process fully.

It has been great and a power house when all is working. Knowing what I know now I'm not getting deeper into it. I've had it for four years now and have had to have the clutch slave rebuilt three times and it's again ready to crap out. The front wheel assist is out and I've had problems finding anything for it. I'm tired of it being down more then up especially in the summer when I need it the most.

I want to thank everyone who had input here. Time for a new tractor!

/ Identification and specifications #14  
Before you junk it I would love to see some photos ,,I'm sure it's what bransonbuilder said it was ,, I love weird tractors what you going do with it ?

/ Identification and specifications #15  
Last post of page 1. He posted a couple of pictures.

/ Identification and specifications #16  
I know the whereabouts of the other tractor and would be interested in yours let me know

I traded the tractor in to Olson's Power Equipment in North Branch MN. I know they intend to Auction it off if your interested. Sorry I hadn't gotten back sooner but I haven't checked my email. Was in need of a tractor and resolve that.

/ Identification and specifications #18  
I know the whereabouts of the other tractor and would be interested in yours let me know

Branson, I see this tractor up for auction at Hiller auction in Zimmerman, MN. Hiller Auction Auction is Saturday June 23rd.

I might have been tempted to bid on this. My wife gets a little crazy at auctions, and that can mean an opportunity to buy something I want. But after reading this thread, it seems this may be worse than my IH 444 that I keep having trouble with.

/ Identification and specifications #19  
I traded the tractor in to Olson's Power Equipment in North Branch MN. I know they intend to Auction it off if your interested. Sorry I hadn't gotten back sooner but I haven't checked my email. Was in need of a tractor and resolve that.

What did you trade for ?

Scatter I bought a Kubota mx4800