Identification HELP

/ Identification HELP #1  

nwfd334

Tractor
unknown/unknown
This tractor was giving to me by a family member and was used quite often for years and years. While bush hogging, a stump was hit breaking a bearing and shattering a plate that was between the PTO cover and gear case. The plate was brought to a local machine shop to have them make a new one but it was kinda forgot about and the machine shop has since closed down and that plate is gone. Was able to find a bearing will work. The tractor runs great and fired right up after sitting for 5+ years. The only thing I can read from the engine plate that is English is "TY295 diesel". It is a 2 cylinder N/A water cooled.

I found a translation tool that allowed me to draw the symbols. From the plate, I got DALI ea250, wheeled machine, Dali traded company, manufactured 2 month of 94 year, serial number 01044, Zhengzhou of tractors factory. The translation worked great but not having any luck googling the Dali or Zhengzhou tractor factory. The plate hold a bearing on PTO shaft/cover and I'm guessing keeps the fluid inside the case as well. The only other numbers on the gear case is 8006570 HI or HJ. The PTO shaft and cover have 8007585 - HI or HJ. I found that the hood and grill look alot like some GOLDONI tractors but can't find any parts diagrams.

/ Identification HELP #2  
I would look for a number on the transmission. These tractors are mostly assembled from components from a bunch of manufacturers, if you can figure out who made the transmission you might be able to get parts for it.

/ Identification HELP
Moderators please delete this thread