Idiot light

/ Idiot light
I would love to know if it was something simple or more expensive. The tractor really was a little gem and I'm second guessing myself while I'm cleaning up my New Hampshire tornado debris sans tractor. I have a friend that knows someone in the organization and maybe I can find out. I just hope the answer doesn't bite me to hard.

The owner and the GM both defended the seller as having made a mistake and that the seller was a decent guy. 20/20 I would have done it differently maybe I would have gone to the seller before blowing whistles. At the time it did not seem like it was the thing to do and maybe my Irish got the better of me.

As far as whether the owner made a business decision or a moral one I'm sure it was 75/25 business or more accurately political. There is nothing wrong with it being a self serving business or political reason I make them all the time I think we all do. That sort of give and take is the lubrication of relationships.

One thing of interest while the owner and I were having our discussions he mentioned that Kubota was going to offer a 54 month zero interest financing package. At least that what my notes say on the B series catalog here on my desk.

MLD

/ Idiot light #112  
One thing of interest while the owner and I were having our discussions he mentioned that Kubota was going to offer a 54 month zero interest financing package. At least that what my notes say on the B series catalog here on my desk. MLD

Just remember, there is no free lunch. Everything must be paid for one way or another. I just bought my new Kubota last week and I got the dealer to come down $2000 on the price because I paid cash instead of getting the "free" financing.

/ Idiot light #113  
As far as whether the owner made a business decision or a moral one I'm sure it was 75/25 business or more accurately political. There is nothing wrong with it being a self serving business or political reason I make them all the time I think we all do. That sort of give and take is the lubrication of relationships. MLD

Sure... I don't find anything particularly 'unethical' about a business making a decision to do the right thing based on the bottom line.. vs it making a warm fuzzy feeling. and earning some karma points... "bidness iz bidness"..

soundguy