If I won The Lottery I Would........

/ If I won The Lottery I Would........ #1  

Cityboyfarmer

Gold Member
Tractor
Kubota B8200D; JD 5205 MFWD w/522 Loader
Buy 500 acres and buid my house right in the middle, on the bank of my 100 acre lake.

Send my kids to the colleges they choose.

Invest the remainder in income producing securities.

Fund a charity or worthy cause of my choice.

See all the scenic beauty America has to offer.

The sky's the limit...What would you do?

/ If I won The Lottery I Would........ #2  
There is no question I think most of us would take care of our needs as well as our immediate familes. As you mentioned though, it would be a wonderful situation to be in to help the charities, the families, the local SPCA with a large cash amount. I cannot think of a more exciting thing to do then to help out those who do such wonderful work. It would be quite satisfying. Doing it annoymously would be my choice.

/ If I won The Lottery I Would........ #3  
<font color="blue"> What would you do? </font>

<ul type="square">
[*] Retain a Financial Advisor
[*] Retain an Estate Planning Attorney
[*] Create Trust Funds for the kids
[*] Purchase a Class-A RV to travel around the country
[*] Plan trips to other areas of the globe
[*] Resign from my job
[*] Enjoy the rest of my life
[/list]

/ If I won The Lottery I Would........ #4  
After doing all the fun and nice stuff you mention in your post... it would be time for ME to use some of it for fun mischief.

So in addition to all that.. next thing on the list:
Buy an old historic home in the town I live in, paint the thing pink and purple polka dot, put two old torn up couches and a rocking chair on the front porch, hang a disco ball from the front porch roof, and put a rusty old car on blocks out front... maybe an old convertible with no top. I'll caulk everything up real good so it holds water.

Then sit back and pay the fines as they come in and smile contentidly having fulfulled one of my main goals in life. heheheheheheh /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ If I won The Lottery I Would........ #5  
<font color="blue">What would you do?</font>

Donate it all to a political party of my choice. /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

RedDog

/ If I won The Lottery I Would........ #6  
1. I would get some new brake shoes for my truck.
2. I would splurge and buy 2 new garbage cans as the ones I have now have holes worn in the bottoms of them from dragging them down the drive.
3. I would buy a whole sack full of lynch pins instead of just one at a time when I lose them.
4. On Monday morning I would get on the loudspeaker at work and read off a list of names of people who can kiss my buttocks and then I would quit.

/ If I won The Lottery I Would........ #7  
Buy a bus
Put the TBN logo on it
Take any members that want to visit other members free of charge and I mean a Willy Nelson bus big and comfy.

/ If I won The Lottery I Would........ #8  
First I wouldn’t tell anyone. But then there would be the need to explain all the new toys and the new houses. I would tell everyone to keep it a secret but I am now doing money laundering for the mob and that the mob is, how should I say, grateful. Then I’d explain how I’ve been skimming a lot off the top and that the mob will certainly eventually catch me and take care of me and track down all the money because I keep great records, but in the mean time do you need any money? /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ If I won The Lottery I Would........ #9  
Take everyone under my supervision with the exception of 1 boss and their families to Vegas and bills paid including fun money.
Buy my Mom a Nice big house and Get my Dad another assistant for a few years so he can sit back and relax a little.

Get my brother tuition trust for school and other family.

For My wife and I pay off our home and buy about 50 acres down in Texas next to the rest of my family. Go to school and invest wisely.

/ If I won The Lottery I Would........ #10  
Ask my wife how much I could spend /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif