If this Don't Beat ALL

/ If this Don't Beat ALL
Re: If this Don\'t Beat ALL

I suppose if all you have to move around is a little bark mulch etc. it might do the job but I sure wouldn't buy one.

/ If this Don't Beat ALL #12  

<font color=blue>a $50k stereo can easily be had now-a-days! just figure this being on the low end....</font color=blue>

That's the low end?? /w3tcompact/icons/shocked.gif

What's the high end??

I laugh when I see some of these kids cars.. they'll be sitting at a stop light, and all you can hear is a booming sound coupled with the rattling sounds of the car as it slowly shakes itself to pieces. /w3tcompact/icons/laugh.gif

Bob

/ If this Don't Beat ALL #13  

"I laugh when I see some of these kids cars.. they'll be sitting at a stop light, and all you can hear is a booming sound coupled with the rattling sounds of the car as it slowly shakes itself to pieces."

Yeah, buy stock in Miracle Ear....They will be needing them.

It is pretty amazing though, a 2,000.00 strero in a 500.00 car :)

/ If this Don't Beat ALL #14  

Specs say lifting capacity=300 lbs
and it weighs 120 lbs plus bucket weight = It can't even pick me up

/ If this Don't Beat ALL #15  

I MIGHT BE ABLE to understand the loud music, <font color=red> IF IT WAS MUSIC</font color=red> BUT IT IS RAPP!. just talking to a beat. mabey i am old, but they sure make a lot of money for no talent.

/ If this Don't Beat ALL #16  

I want mine with the optional deer grapple attachment....Just tha thang (sic) to load 'em 'er critters in the pikkup

/ If this Don't Beat ALL #17  

It doesn't lift high enough to load my truck.

/ If this Don't Beat ALL #18  

Now people are always saying that a loader on a garden tractor is no good. I would rather have one there then on an atv. Not only would the weight lift up the rear, but the front suspention would bottom out, and make the rear lighten up more. Does not look like something my butt would be on. nope.

/ If this Don't Beat ALL

<font color=green>I want mine with the optional</font color=green> <font color=red>deer grapple attachment....</font color=red><font color=blue>Just tha thang (sic) to load 'em 'er critters in the pikkup</font color=blue>

Now wouldn't that be just the ticket. Shoot em....back up....drop & close the grapple......and drive off
Kinda like logging,...........Only Tastier !!!!! /w3tcompact/icons/laugh.gif

/ If this Don't Beat ALL #20  

My wife and I actually discussed going the atv route plus pull behind mower, disc, plow etc. We are both new to tractors and owning acreage. I'd only seen expensive used tractors and had been told that tractors were all expensive and the cheap ones weren't worth owning. We thought outfitting the atv would be cheaper and also more fun on the weekends.

It wasn't until I started doing A LOT of research and calling on used tractors that we finally found a decent one for an affordable price. I probably made 40 phone calls and we must have driven 200 miles in the course of a few weekends before we finally bought our tractor.

I am definitely glad that we bought the tractor instead of the atv. In case you're wondering our tractor is a 35hp Long and it came with a 5' bush hog and a 6' FEL, all for the price we would have paid for the atv. I'm learning how to use it all and there's no way I could have smoothed out the 8" deep potholes in the driveway with an atv.

Take home message (I'm sure it's no big surpise): research research research.

Clint