If you are living in a rural area and have trouble getting high-quality internet but 5g At&t service available, try to find att internet air.

/ If you are living in a rural area and have trouble getting high-quality internet but 5g At&t service available, try to find att internet air. #21  
At this moment I'd be satisfied to get decent cell coverage where I live. I don't live in an isolated area by any stretch of the imagination but the cell coverage (Tellus/Koodo/Bell/Virgin) is terrible or non existent.
Same here, they did put up another tower across the way and coverage is marginally better but still not great. Text messages will generally get though when sent but many times calls still will not and we end up with a missed call notification or voice message. There have been many instances of the notification being up to a week AFTER the fact.

AT&T, most reliable service my a**, the only thing reliable is the bill demanding money.

/ If you are living in a rural area and have trouble getting high-quality internet but 5g At&t service available, try to find att internet air. #22  
Text messages will generally get though when sent but many times calls still will not and we end up with a missed call notification or voice message.
Exact same scenario as me to a 'T'.
I told people if you want to talk to me, text first and I'll call you back, unless you're dying and then you're SOL.
My power company when the power goes out says, "Check your outage status on-line", right....if I could get data access I'd love to.

/ If you are living in a rural area and have trouble getting high-quality internet but 5g At&t service available, try to find att internet air. #23  
AT&T, most reliable service my a**, the only thing reliable is the bill demanding money.
Not every carrier has equal coverage in any given area. ATT is not so great here either, Verizon & US Cellular seem to have the best coverage here. YMMV.

Fortunately, Time-Warner (now Spectrum) ran fiber thru here about 10 years ago, but before that Hughsnet or Wildblue (or whatever they're called now) were our only options. :(

/ If you are living in a rural area and have trouble getting high-quality internet but 5g At&t service available, try to find att internet air. #24  
I have HughesNet. Had it for many, many years. It's not super fast and weather definitely affects it. It's the ONLY internet service available at my remote location. I should live long enough to see anything like fiber optics.

Actually - there may NEVER be anything like fiber optics out here. It will mean the end of ranching/open range lands and a house on every acre or so. I'll be long gone before that will happen.
Same with us. Cant use FAST and Hughesnet in the same sentence...
Switched to Starlink and major difference

/ If you are living in a rural area and have trouble getting high-quality internet but 5g At&t service available, try to find att internet air.
Same with us. Cant use FAST and Hughesnet in the same sentence...
Switched to Starlink and major difference
I am wondering the actual cost for Starlink internet service included equipment and per month and how fast to download and upload.

/ If you are living in a rural area and have trouble getting high-quality internet but 5g At&t service available, try to find att internet air. #26  
My Starlink was about $5-600 for the equipment and $120 a month. Given our options out here it is worth the cost.

Just now I ran a speed test on phone (uses wifi calling) 144 Mbps Down, 12 Up.

It would be a bit faster on my wired PC.