If you have Toolcat questions, ask them here...

/ If you have Toolcat questions, ask them here... #741  
Thanks. I've been able to boost off the starter. This is the first year we've had to store outside. I'd like to replace the battery with an AGM battery a little more suited to cold climate. Don't have the service manual and not sure how to get access to the battery beyond the bit that's visible when the box is up.

/ If you have Toolcat questions, ask them here... #742  
Do you have the optional 1000 cca battery?

/ If you have Toolcat questions, ask them here... #743  
Hi im new to this so please excuse me.
Im in Australia and have just purchased a 2003 toolcat. I need a manual for it so any ideas where to go. We have very limited info here in australia. We have a problem woth the hydralic filler cap. Unsure just how it works and seals. Any info on this machine is apprieciated

/ If you have Toolcat questions, ask them here... #745  
   / If you have Toolcat questions, ask them here... #746  
just looked in my service manual, mine is a 2020 5600 and the manual says raise the box and support, remove the filler neck from fender then move it out the way, then remove the fender to gain access to the battery

/ If you have Toolcat questions, ask them here... #748  
thats a series A? my series A had many issues, if its been a issue for some time my guess would be first check the switch on the console, does your machine have diff lock? diff lock will not engage if rear wheels are not centered

/ If you have Toolcat questions, ask them here... #749  
thats a series A? my series A had many issues, if its been a issue for some time my guess would be first check the switch on the console, does your machine have diff lock? diff lock will not engage if rear wheels are not centered
Hey Laurencen, thanks mate for the prompt reply. I'm really not familiar at with the toolcat. The 4 wheel steer engages ok but stays locked in one position. The guy I brought it off died so have no reference. He had coveted the switch so it couldn't be used. Also do you know if thete is another supplier of front fenders other than bobcat as they will not ship internationally

/ If you have Toolcat questions, ask them here... #750  
no idea about aftermarket fenders, is it the original switch? as for the function, are you saying when you start the machine its in 2 wheel steer but if you engage when running it will not disengage? both axles are steering when driving?