Ignorant, uninformed, lazy or ??? Dealers

/ Ignorant, uninformed, lazy or ??? Dealers #71  
wallace said:
The problem is the way I dress.
Do you expect a "tractor salesman" to be in a tie or is it okay if I walk out of the shop in my jeans and t shirt with grease stains a weldin holes in it.

This would have absolutley no negative effect on my opinion of a dealer. If the person I'm talking to actually works in the shop, it would lend more credibilty (at least to me) as to their knowledge of the tractor or implement I'm looking at.
Having had the opportunity to actually visit your dealership, I can tell you the things that impressed me;

1) A good inventory of tractors.
I'm more likely to see and be able to try the size and type of tractor I'm looking to buy.

2) A spacious showroom.
I can stop by on a rainy day and still look at a tractor without getting soaked.

3) Friendly knowledgable staff.
I was greeted and asked if I could be helped, without the car dealership feeling. (no offense intended to any car dealers here. I hope you know what I mean.) No one was standing around waiting for the next customer. People had things to do, but stopped to greet and assist if needed. This is a real biggie for me. How many times have you been to a store or dealership where people were too busy to say hello to a customer?

4) The place was clean and modern.
The appearance was one of a successful operation.

These are just off the top of my head. But visiting your shop was a good experience.

/ Ignorant, uninformed, lazy or ??? Dealers #72  
Wallace is a pro and I mean that in a positive way. He knows his product line inside and out, if there is a problem he meets it head on and works to get it resolved. I bought a tractor from him and have never stepped inside his showroom. When I did meet him (tractor delivery) he was dressed very appropiately for the occasion (suit and tie). Just kidding!!
Clothing does not make the man, character and integrity do.