I'm a dad, finaly

/ I'm a dad, finaly #11  
Congratulations!!!Kids are the best. I have a girl who will be turning 3 and another who was born in December, 08. Like others have said time flys. Good luck with that girl not wrapping you around her finger. I try hard, but very rarely can I say no to my girls. There is just something about them. Maybe it would be different with a boy, but I don't know the secret on how to get one of them :)

/ I'm a dad, finaly
We just got home this afternoon. Rachael is occupying most all of our time today. I will try to post a pic or two tomorrow.

/ I'm a dad, finaly #13  
We just got home this afternoon. Rachael is occupying most all of our time today. I will try to post a pic or two tomorrow.

We love pictures of tractors and kids . . . not necessarily in that order.:) Congratulations!

/ I'm a dad, finaly

/ I'm a dad, finaly #15  
Wifes sister just had a baby in the Philippines... Congrats!

mark

/ I'm a dad, finaly #16  

Very Cute!

Also, if you are wondering why your thumbnail links back to the album instead of just the full size image, there is an option you can change for that. Go to your Photobucket album and click on the "account options" link on the top of the page, then scroll down to the "Album Settings" area and UNCHECK the Images Link Back To Album option.

/ I'm a dad, finaly #17  
Good Mornin Ryan,
Congrats to you and your wife ! Thats great news ! :)

/ I'm a dad, finaly #18  
My wife delivered our first child at 10:26 am, Feb 7 2009. her name is Rachael Marie Exum, 6 lbs, .08 ounces, 18 inches long, Hazel eyes and light brown hair, both her and my wife are doing well. We are starting to adapt to sleep depravation!!! We could not be happier!!!!

Congratulations!!

/ I'm a dad, finaly #19  
My wife delivered our first child at 10:26 am, Feb 7 2009. her name is Rachael Marie Exum, 6 lbs, .08 ounces, 18 inches long, Hazel eyes and light brown hair, both her and my wife are doing well. We are starting to adapt to sleep depravation!!! We could not be happier!!!!

Congrats on the new addition. Thats what life is all about. Watch them grow, watch them smile. Kids are great... So are grandchildren!!

/ I'm a dad, finaly #20  
Congrats on the new addition. Thats what life is all about. Watch them grow, watch them smile. Kids are great... So are grandchildren!!

He's got quite a while to go before that...

Kyle