I'm a new member,who owns a 1710 ford and i work as a diesel mechanic.

/ I'm a new member,who owns a 1710 ford and i work as a diesel mechanic. #1  

illeagle

Tractor
ford 1710
Just wanted to say hello to all,and have a great day.

/ I'm a new member,who owns a 1710 ford and i work as a diesel mechanic. #2  
Let me be the first to welcome you. Great site!:welcome:

PH

/ I'm a new member,who owns a 1710 ford and i work as a diesel mechanic. #4  
:welcome: to TBN

/ I'm a new member,who owns a 1710 ford and i work as a diesel mechanic. #5  
Welcome

/ I'm a new member,who owns a 1710 ford and i work as a diesel mechanic. #6  
Welcome to TBN:thumbsup:

/ I'm a new member,who owns a 1710 ford and i work as a diesel mechanic. #8  
Welcome to TractorByNet

/ I'm a new member,who owns a 1710 ford and i work as a diesel mechanic. #9  
1710 here as well! Always good to meet another 1710 owner. Great little tractor! Welcome.

/ I'm a new member,who owns a 1710 ford and i work as a diesel mechanic. #10  
1720sss here. Great tractors in a very handy size. Powerful but easy to tow wherever it's needed. It gets more use than all my others available. The only issue I've had is the injection pump went out and I'm replacing original rubber hoses that are beginning to leak. Its almost ready for a second clutch at 2985 hours and going up daily.