I'm a new member with a Yanmar 336 d

/ I'm a new member with a Yanmar 336 d #11  
There are several of us with 336 manuals and pretty sure we all would be happy to post any info you need just ask welcome to the group btw. :thumbsup:

/ I'm a new member with a Yanmar 336 d #12  
I have 2 parts manuals. One is a Yanmar original, and the other is a Hoye version. I'll be happy to get rid of the Hoye version.

/ I'm a new member with a Yanmar 336 d #13  
I have 2 parts manuals for a 336D. One is a Yanmar original with the fold out pages, and the other is a Hoye version. I'll be happy to get rid of the Hoye version. (It would take a lot of shooting to pry my Yanmar original from my cold dead hand!)

/ I'm a new member with a Yanmar 336 d #14  
Many years ago a yanmar was stolen from a fellow that I sold it to. Here is a needle in the haystack story. A few weeks ago I put up the manuals for sale and it turns out another person had bought the tractor and called me about the manuals. I met and we talked about tractors and he told me of this yanmar that had a roll cage and a winch. I asked some questions about he winch and sure enough he had bought it from someone for cheap. The fellow that got ripped off has since passed away. doubt anything will become of it, but I would sure like to backtrack that tractor and hang the thief from his heels for a week.