Im a new tractor owner! Branson 3015H

/ Im a new tractor owner! Branson 3015H #1  

MRollins10

Silver Member
Tractor
2018 Branson 3015H
Well, i finally pulled the trigger and am a proud new tractor owner! I cant wait to get it off the trailer tomorrow and start playing! I decided on a Branson 3015H with front end loader with skidster quick detach bucket. 30HP cummings diesel motor, and 6 year warranty. I went all out and got the full meal deal too! 5' bush hog, 5' tiller, 5' box blade, bale spear, post hole digger and 20 foot trailer.
tractor 2.jpegTractor .jpeg

/ Im a new tractor owner! Branson 3015H #2  
That's a nice looking setup, and will give you lots of service. Just a word of caution though, tractors are addictive.

/ Im a new tractor owner! Branson 3015H
That's a nice looking setup, and will give you lots of service. Just a word of caution though, tractors are addictive.
I am quickly finding that out!

/ Im a new tractor owner! Branson 3015H #7  
Well, i finally pulled the trigger and am a proud new tractor owner! I cant wait to get it off the trailer tomorrow and start playing! I decided on a Branson 3015H with front end loader with skidster quick detach bucket. 30HP cummings diesel motor, and 6 year warranty. I went all out and got the full meal deal too! 5' bush hog, 5' tiller, 5' box blade, bale spear, post hole digger and 20 foot trailer.
View attachment 576979View attachment 576980

Congrats!
How do you get "attachment disease" when you got them all up front?? Oh wait, you didn't mention pallet forks, rake, backhoe :)

/ Im a new tractor owner! Branson 3015H #8  
Nice! Welcome to the Branson club! I'm sure you will have fun with it!

/ Im a new tractor owner! Branson 3015H #9  
Congrats on the new tractor. Now go out and get all that stuff dirty.

/ Im a new tractor owner! Branson 3015H
Congrats!
How do you get "attachment disease" when you got them all up front?? Oh wait, you didn't mention pallet forks, rake, backhoe :)
mmmmmmmmm....backhoe! Definitely want one of those now! Thanks alot!!!!