I'm I the only guy with a TV in his garage?

/ I'm I the only guy with a TV in his garage? #21  
I have a TV/VCR hooked to cable in the garage but don't usually have time to watch it if I'm in the garage working. (It was an extra TV I had in the basement). Also have a chest freezer, a fridge and furnace but no AC. Usually I just play the stereo while working.

/ I'm I the only guy with a TV in his garage? #22  
55" Sony with HD Sat in the garage
60" Sony with HD Sat in the tractor shed

/ I'm I the only guy with a TV in his garage? #23  
Don't have one in the tractor shed yet, but plan to. I am attaching a small green house (plant starter house) onto the tractor shed, so I figure I will be spending some time out there, plus the Kioti might be a football fan.

/ I'm I the only guy with a TV in his garage? #24  
My car and pickup, along with the washer & dryer, are in the garage. In my "shop" I don't have a TV, but it's air-conditioned with not only work benches and tools, but a pool table, stereo (radio, CDs & cassette player), and a refrigerator with a wide variety of drinks.:laughing:

/ I'm I the only guy with a TV in his garage? #25  
32" in the garage, & 17" HD in the bathroom. :thumbsup:

/ I'm I the only guy with a TV in his garage? #26  
No TV in the garage. Only one in the house.

TV is highly over-rated. Too many other things to do.

Amazing the impact the tube has had on our lives in the last 60 years. Hard to imagine there really was life for millennia before it(TV).

/ I'm I the only guy with a TV in his garage? #27  
I don"t have a garage, but I have a carport 18' x 30' if needed, but I do have what my wife calls my dog house. It"s a 14' x 40' building [looks like a single wide trailer] with a 15' x 15' addition that was just built on. I am now a redneck [lol] with a inside bathroom. I have the worlds best wife. Well at least I think so, think so ****,I know so. I have inside the 14' x 40' building, one 32" tv at one end, where I have the highest speed internet offered I can get, close to my computers, and one 20" flat panel, above the pool table at the other end. I didn"t have a bathroom to use other the great outdoors till now, but I now have one in the addition. I just recently got a 32" flat panel to go in the new addition. Wall mounted. So I have a total of 3 tv"s. Everything is totally heated and a/c so its pretty comfortable here, and yet my wife wonders why I come in so late. lol :cool: