I'm in shock... Kubota BX pricing

/ I'm in shock... Kubota BX pricing #191  
Paid 48k for my Yanmar YT359C.
This is a 60hp cab tractor comes with the loader and two rear remotes, a radio, heat A/C, 4x4. No DEF.

/ I'm in shock... Kubota BX pricing #192  
I got on the Kubota website and priced out (for kicks and grins) a new 100 horse M series and I was shocked as well. Not gonna happen here. Besides being T4 final they require DEF too.

The devaluation of the dollar and general economic ridiculousness that is the modern world, have really shown themselves in these major purchases. It's easy enough for the average consumer to justify a small purchase, or a treat, and just eat their frustration- but an automobile, tractor, or commercial equipment?! Sitting down and signing a loan, seeing those numbers, knowing what they were not long ago...

🤢

/ I'm in shock... Kubota BX pricing #193  
There's been some other discussion on TBN whether Kubota builds finance charges into their pricing, but sometimes I wonder if part of Kubota's recent hefty price increases are also due to interest rates going up if they are actually doing that. I really don't want to pay extra to subsidize Kubota's financing to other customers if that is part of what is really going on.

/ I'm in shock... Kubota BX pricing #194  
So, I'm getting older and some health issues have cropped up, as they tend to do. Taking on and off the mower deck on my BX2360 is getting tougher. I bought it in 2005 for about 12k, Tractor, 60" belly mower and loader. I saw somewhere that the newer JD and Kubota have made it easier by driving over and a more or less semi-automated hookup.

Doing some online pricing at their sites have left me in a state of complete shock! Is it true that I'm looking at close to 30k now??? Please tell me that I'm doing something wrong or that their SRPs are not near what dealers are charging.....

Thanks....

Terrible.
A large diesel 30+ HP zero turn is now pushing 30 grand, too.

/ I'm in shock... Kubota BX pricing #195  
Well, I’ve kinda decided to just keep the BX I have until I can no longer do the hookup on the belly mower. After that I’ll prob buck up a RFM and call it good. Maybe I’ll get lucky and pass before that sad day comes. I’m the meantime, after 18 years just had my first real repair on my BX. One of the spindle pulleys disassembled itself. $60 in parts, hopefully that’ll be it for a while.
I run a 72" Landpride Rear Finish Mower on my B-2601 and like it a lot. My friend likes the Mid-Mount Mower for it better but, I'm just the opposite.

The 3-pt mounted finish mower is great for backing up to the edge of the pond, backing under tree limbs I don't want to drive under, and following the ground contours with its 4-wheels really well giving me a very consistent cut height on uneven ground.

And, best of all, the hook-up is so much easier with it versus the MMM!

/ I'm in shock... Kubota BX pricing #196  
I got on the Kubota website and priced out (for kicks and grins) a new 100 horse M series and I was shocked as well. Not gonna happen here. Besides being T4 final they require DEF too.

Tried to buy an M5-111 before COVID, during COVID, and Post-COVID. I bought a Massey 5711-D, yes Dyna-4, for $20K less than the Kubota! :eek:

/ I'm in shock... Kubota BX pricing #197  
There's been some other discussion on TBN whether Kubota builds finance charges into their pricing, but sometimes I wonder if part of Kubota's recent hefty price increases are also due to interest rates going up if they are actually doing that. I really don't want to pay extra to subsidize Kubota's financing to other customers if that is part of what is really going on.

My Massey was built in France and was significantly cheaper than the comparable Kubota. I can't speak to Kubota or Massey/Agco business management practices but, let's just say I am a HUGE Massey fan right now. If my L-4600 or B-2601 die or are stolen, I will be looking at TYM or Massey personally. Yanmar is attractive but, I don't have any dealers I would trust within a reasonable driving distance.

/ I'm in shock... Kubota BX pricing #198  
As the economy tanks, I see things like these small diesel "mow" tractors and side-by-sides hitting the secondary market from people that impulse-bought and feel the pressure of "Bidenomics".

/ I'm in shock... Kubota BX pricing #200  
Got my BX2380 end of December 2021 for $18500- loader, 60” regular (not crappy drive over)deck and R4 tires. Same setup a few months ago was almost $24k at same dealer. Lucky to get 0% for 60 months. Only thing that sucked at the time was KTAC was put into the payments, when I got the BX1870 back in 2016 I could pay it yearly…