I'm like a kid in a candy store : )

/ I'm like a kid in a candy store : )
Horizon Kubota Mayfield, Ky

/ I'm like a kid in a candy store : ) #23  
I have one of those on my Walker mower. .. Very ..very nice.

/ I'm like a kid in a candy store : )
Difference between daylight & dark. ImageUploadedByTractorByNet1468512517.257244.jpg

/ I'm like a kid in a candy store : ) #25  
Looks at home there. How's the view box blading and such?

/ I'm like a kid in a candy store : ) #27  
And if you notice it's got a "Butt-Crack Ventilation Channel"! A BCVC allows for nether-region aeration, the lack thereof is one of the major contributors to tractor seat materiel/composition breakdown (rotting & staining). Hey, it's SCIENCE!

C'mon guys, is that really a channel for farts?😨

/ I'm like a kid in a candy store : ) #28  
C'mon guys, is that really a channel for farts?��

That's one way of looking at it, I suppose. Mostly a BCVC provides access for natural cooling/drying of the region, particularly during hot/humid environmental conditions. Even with an air-ride seat, the jouncing/rocking motion will create a bellows-effect... the BCVC takes advantage of this occurrence to deter moisture accumulation.

It's a US$900+ seat (RRP), you'd expect features like this at that price.

/ I'm like a kid in a candy store : ) #29  
It's a US$900+ seat (RRP), you'd expect features like this at that price.
I'm thinking carbon filtering out and fresh air blowing in...

/ I'm like a kid in a candy store : ) #30  
I'm thinking carbon filtering out and fresh air blowing in...

Exactly. The majority of us make do with the generic seat supplied by the OEM but with the option to 'accessorise" with a matching OEM seat-cover. These seat-covers, utilising fabric covered foam-neoprene/carbon permeated cushioning, are sacrificial in nature.

Hopefully USCG1 will give us his opinion on the effectiveness of his BCVC. (pictures may or may not be necessary)