I'm officially a member of the 4310 club!!

/ I'm officially a member of the 4310 club!! #11  
Re: I\'m officially a member of the 4310 club!!

<font color="blue">"...But can't find info on the 4in1 bucket. Can you give me a reference to where I can explore it more online?..."
</font>

If you want to learn a bit more on 4in1 buckets and how they operate, I've found the following website to be very helpful.

W.R.Long 4in1 Attachments

...Bob

/ I'm officially a member of the 4310 club!! #12  

...and here is a pictoral view of some 4in1 bucket operations.

4in1 Bucket Pictoral Images

...Bob

/ I'm officially a member of the 4310 club!! #13  

Hi Anthony...

Congratulations on the delivery of your 4310. /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif Don't think I've seen anyone here at TBN get so quick a delivery of their tractor than you. It looks like the 4310 is adapting well to its new environment. Best of luck as you work your property and hope you get many fruitful years of productive service out of your new tractor. /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

...Bob

/ I'm officially a member of the 4310 club!! #14  

Have lots of safe fun on your new tractor. /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif I also do a fair amount of bush cutting while backing up. I like to increase the size of my fields a little bit more each time I have the rotarty cutter mounted and backing into the bursh generaly doesent damage anything more then what I intended to demolish. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif