I'm on the way to green :-)

/ I'm on the way to green :-)
AKFISH yes that 4060 is a nice tractor that is the model I just sold my brother mine was called the 2420 they change the numbers who knows what it will be tomorrow, that cab really spoils you for its size to its weight nothing compares. The Massey Ferguson is a beautiful tractor don't get me wrong but after driving it around the dealer's lot for about an hour it leaves a lot to be desired very noisy in the cab very slow response from the hydraulics compared to new Holland or John Deere the dealer claimed it needs to be adjusted I don't buy it's a good plow tractor, but when it comes to doing loader work speed and comfort are the biggest things to me my 2420 was probably the most comfortable tractor I've ever driven or used the controls were right where you wanted them I preferred the 2420's regular clutch 12 x 12 transmission I love knowing what's going on while I am on the foot throttle and clutching gears and shifting directions half the time I can change direction without clutching just slipping the throttle a little, not to mention less to go wrong like my brothers TN 75 that lost the computer brain last year and had to be dragged out of the field with my 2420 :). I'm even a little nervous with all these new tractors with all this hydraulic shuttle shift crap and more computer-controlled BS they all frown when I asked them for a regular transmission there goes the big sale number LOL take care