I'm showing off my new toy!

/ I'm showing off my new toy!
Well, I did figure out a few things. The machine wanting to roll back with the brake on is because there is a transmission disconnect switch that acts like the one one your machine for the loader. Don't know why they set it up that way, but with the switch off, you have independant wheel brakes, and with the switch on, using the brakes disconnects the transmission. It might have a use with the 3 point hitch and an implement(I'm not much of a farmer. I might just weld the backhoe on there!) What I do know is that if the **** thing is on and you are on a hill, you get a really exciting WTF experience when you use the brakes.

I discovered that my lack of front end power was due to a missing circlip on the self leveling linkage. Thats fixed now, but I haven't played with it yet.

I also know that the AC will keep me pretty comfortable when the temp is almost 40 degrees with very high humidity. Learned that lesson all last week.

I did a driveway a couple of days ago and I had to load out a few trucks of spoil, so I now know that I can do that without too much trouble, but you can't see worth a **** because you sit so low, and it definately helps to have the 4 in 1.

Attachments

• IMAGE_122.jpg
    IMAGE_122.jpg
    987.3 KB · Views: 132
My rotton computer needs an inframe. I can only upload one pic at a time tonite. Hey, I also just discovered that if you type a 4 letter word like ****, TBN kindly converts it to ****! Keep up the good quality control work!

Attachments

• IMAGE_124.jpg
    IMAGE_124.jpg
    918.9 KB · Views: 122
Heres my clam doing its thing. Can't imagine a hoe without one anymore.

Attachments

• IMAGE_128.jpg
    IMAGE_128.jpg
    701.8 KB · Views: 128
I had more pics, but they won't load, so another nite I guess.

/ I'm showing off my new toy! #66  
The machine wanting to roll back with the brake on is because there is a transmission disconnect switch that acts like the one one your machine for the loader. Don't know why they set it up that way, but with the switch off, you have independant wheel brakes, and with the switch on, using the brakes disconnects the transmission.

The switch is used to neutralize the transmission so that the engine revs can be brought up to speed the lift of the loader when loading trucks . As your coming towards the truck , you can feather the brake and rev the engine to get more oil flow to lift the arms more quickly to clear the truck body .

The switch is used to neutralize the transmission so that the engine revs can be brought up to speed the lift of the loader when loading trucks . As your coming towards the truck , you can feather the brake and rev the engine to get more oil flow to lift the arms more quickly to clear the truck body .

I understand that part in a fullsize hoe with a disconnect on the loader control. In this case its a switch on the side console that effectively prevents the brakes from working. So if you use it to load a truck you will probably run into the side of it.

/ I'm showing off my new toy! #68  
I guess all machines have their idiosyncrasies. Haven't found the perfect machine or truck yet.

Sounds like you made a good choice for your particular unique situation.

/ I'm showing off my new toy! #69  
but with the switch off, you have independant wheel brakes, and with the switch on, using the brakes disconnects the transmission.

Only going by what you said , with the switch off , you have independent wheel brakes , and with it on , it disconnects the transmission (not disconnects the brakes).