Im so close to being a John Deere owner!!!!

/ Im so close to being a John Deere owner!!!! #21  
I agree with runner the old style arms like the ones my 2520 had where a pretty big pain having them rubbing on the tires when I had the blade attached.
This might be a very good bargaining chip.

/ Im so close to being a John Deere owner!!!! #22  
Maybe I'm seeing things,but it looks like it has a power beyond of sorts too. If that is the case,even with the older arms,it is still a very good deal indeed.:thumbsup:

Greg

/ Im so close to being a John Deere owner!!!! #23  
For referance I got 17300 for my 2520 from the dealer when I traded it last june. That's was a 08 with 275 hours on it.
My sig shows what stuff I had on it.

/ Im so close to being a John Deere owner!!!! #24  
Maybe I'm seeing things,but it looks like it has a power beyond of sorts too. If that is the case,even with the older arms,it is still a very good deal indeed.:thumbsup:

Greg

I agree there appears to be a 3rd scv. Maybe for a top-n-tilt for that rear blade.

/ Im so close to being a John Deere owner!!!!
I ended up buying a different tractor.....picking it up tomorrow....this thing is mint

2009 John Deere 2520

/ Im so close to being a John Deere owner!!!! #26  
I ended up buying a different tractor.....picking it up tomorrow....this thing is mint

2009 John Deere 2520

very nice. congratulations. Says tractor only. Are you working out a deal to get loader as well or does it come with the loader. Will you upgrade the seat to one with armrests?

I got everything minus rear finish mower. Tractor is pretty clean. Bucket paint isnt even off. I may upgrade seat.....how much are they?

Thanks guys for all of the kind compliments. First thing I want to do is do all the fluids/filters. Was thinking about putting amsoil in everything.

/ Im so close to being a John Deere owner!!!! #30  
Congrats on the 2520. She is a beauty.