I'm Suffering

/ I'm Suffering #1  

smallfarmer

Bronze Member
Tractor
Kubot BX2350
My BX is in the shop for repairs and I'm suffering from "tractorus interruptus" or what mechanics call TI.
Shortly after I got my tractor, a terrible sound was made when I dump the bucket. The dealer couldn't find anything at 50 hours but a mechanic came by and heard it and it moved around when the hoses were switched.
The day after our -20 weather broke, I started my tractor and was working it when I noticed a puddle of SUDT under it. Called the mechanic and he hauled it away to the shop after an exam. I got a call next day that most of the lines were leaking. Seems that a few sets of hydraulic lines were installed that didn't have a surface machined to accept an o-ring. The o-rings were flattened and the cold and the extra pressure finally made them blow out. I'm getting all new pipes courtesy of Kubota. But they gotta take just about everything apart to install to stuff.
They won't even let me visit :(

/ I'm Suffering #2  
My BX is in the shop for repairs and I'm suffering from "tractorus interruptus" or what mechanics call TI.

They won't even let me visit :(

That's bull! :mad:

Don't let them keep you from visiting your baby! It's probably all alone surrounded by a bunch of giant, torn down machines. :(

You just march right in and sit with your baby and tell it everything will be alright and it'll be home soon. :D

/ I'm Suffering #4  
I bet the seat is off the tractor sitting next to it. Just walk in, plop down in the seat, cross your arms and scowl, then don't move until they start to put it back together.

/ I'm Suffering #5  
They probably have it sitting outside in the snow and rain. Go buy a cover at least and cover it up. Maybe an electric blanket and ask veryone at the dealership where they recommend you plug it in.

/ I'm Suffering #6  
At least they found the cause of the bleeding. I'm sure they have her hooked up to an IV of SUDT and she should be feeling better by now. I would call your local florist and have a nice bouquet sent to the mechanics bay with a big "Get Well" banner.

I'm sure if you walked in there when the service department is on break with a dozen donuts that you could speak with the doctor and maybe he would let you sneak in couple private moments.

/ I'm Suffering #7  
... Seems that a few sets of hydraulic lines were installed that didn't have a surface machined to accept an o-ring...(

How old is your tractor? Have you read the other thread where the welds on the loader were really bad? What do the welds look like on your loader?

Eddie

/ I'm Suffering #8  
Poor thing... :(

/ I'm Suffering #10  
Stops Leaks on your baby.:D

Attachments

• KC-059_100x100.jpg
    KC-059_100x100.jpg
    5.4 KB · Views: 109