Implement sheds?

/ Implement sheds?
Hi,

Thanks for the pointers!

I forgot about cleaning the RFM underneath, but with this dry summer fall, I only got about three hours use out of it...so hopefully not too much is sticking under there.

It is off the ground though. Sitting on some pressure treated 4x4s. I guess in the pictures it is not apparent that the wheels are off the ground.

Putting some plastic on it to cover the wheels would be good too...I will probably do that. Did not think of taking the PTO shaft off, but the second picture shows that it is covered now pretty well.

Frank_f15...did you see the second picture? I was puzzled by the PTO comment...but if you only saw the first photo, then it makes total sense...

Bill in Pgh, PA

/ Implement sheds? #22  
BILL; i saw both pictures, what i meant was if u had taken the shaft off and put it underneath, then used the heavy duty plastic as suggested, u would not have had to build those wings/w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif. do have to admit tho that they lend a sort of pizass to the picture/w3tcompact/icons/cool.gif the most important thing is to keep it covered, know matter how u do it. thought it was off the ground but could not tell for sure.