Grading Impressed so far with L3901

/ Impressed so far with L3901 #1  

Fatboy Flash

Tractor
Kubota L3901
I received my tractor late Friday and finally got to play around for a couple of hours yesterday. The left side of my house has a bank that was draining water and holding it like a pond. It was still muddy from all the rain we got on Friday and I知 surprised the tractor would pull my scraper blade at all. The scraper is an old Ford blade and it is well used and will offset, tilt, and angle. It痴 physically a little big for the tractor and it was hard to extend the top link to get the right angle and still get it off the ground. It was free though so no complaints. It痴 been 25 years since I致e owned a tractor and I kept reaching for the shuttle lever but it wasn稚 there! I am glad however that I chose the HST, it will just take a little time to get used to it.

Attachments

• 1C8337A7-E189-4428-B7CF-F55AC0EAEE64.jpeg
    1C8337A7-E189-4428-B7CF-F55AC0EAEE64.jpeg
    177.2 KB · Views: 175
   / Impressed so far with L3901 #2  
I received my tractor late Friday and finally got to play around for a couple of hours yesterday. The left side of my house has a bank that was draining water and holding it like a pond. It was still muddy from all the rain we got on Friday and I知 surprised the tractor would pull my scraper blade at all. The scraper is an old Ford blade and it is well used and will offset, tilt, and angle. It痴 physically a little big for the tractor and it was hard to extend the top link to get the right angle and still get it off the ground. It was free though so no complaints. It痴 been 25 years since I致e owned a tractor and I kept reaching for the shuttle lever but it wasn稚 there! I am glad however that I chose the HST, it will just take a little time to get used to it.

good luck with the new toy...
I just bough a used 3901D and am trying to get used to the "gears" and the DPF :)

/ Impressed so far with L3901 #3  
Congratulations on the new tractor! No pics of the tractor?

/ Impressed so far with L3901
I never thought to take a picture of the tractor. Once I put the spinner rims and the dice on the rop then I’ll get some. I did put a bigger toolbox on it. I don’t even know why they bothered with that little thing that came on it. I can fit more in my pockets than I could in that thing

/ Impressed so far with L3901 #6  
I never thought to take a picture of the tractor. Once I put the spinner rims and the dice on the rop then I’ll get some. I did put a bigger toolbox on it. I don’t even know why they bothered with that little thing that came on it. I can fit more in my pockets than I could in that thing

Don't fortet the Thrush and STP decals.

SDT

/ Impressed so far with L3901

SDT

Careful there, you're showing your age with comments like that! Those were the days when Nascar was about racing. I have never been much into Nascar but I used to work with Neil " Soapy" Castles back in the 90's and he told some good stories that would get drivers banned today.

/ Impressed so far with L3901 #9  

SDT

And how about the "Moon Equipped" eyes :)

EDIT: They might add a touch of class to my snow plow