In delivery room....waiting!

/ In delivery room....waiting! #1  

snoiger01

Bronze Member
Tractor
Kubota L3800
Well by delivery room, I mean my nose is pressed against the front window looking for the delivery truck. Expecting a bright, shiny new L3800 with FEL, quick-tach 66" bucket and a canopy to be delivered sometime today. I sold my JD 2305 a few days ago and after looking and looking and then looking some more I decided to go orange. My neighbors may never speak to me again, and my family may disown me, but orange came out on top. I compared Mahindra, New Holland and of course John Deere.
Now I need to get my hands on some Kubota orange paint to make all of my implements match! :laughing:

/ In delivery room....waiting! #2  
You have your camera out....right??!!

/ In delivery room....waiting! #3  
Save yourself some time and frustration. Call dealer and have them call when they are on the way.

Congratulations on the new tractor!

/ In delivery room....waiting!
Got the call at 11:45 that the driver was leaving the shop around 12:15, and the shop is about 40 minutes from here, soooo based on my calculations he should be here within the next few minutes. If my phone will hurry up charging I'll post pics of the delivery, if not ya'll have to wait a bit.

/ In delivery room....waiting! #9  
Congrats! I feel the excitement, love that feeling, love to see close ups if the loader if possible ty