In Keeping with BANNING things to keep us safe - BAN ALL BULLDOZERS

/ In Keeping with BANNING things to keep us safe - BAN ALL BULLDOZERS #11  
We all know all that we really need to control is the deadly "assault bulldozers". The rest are pretty much harmless. Assault bulldozers are characterized by their 6-way hydraulic blades, powershift transmissions, cabs with heat and A/C, and joystick controls. Those old dozers with clutches and levers are okay for recreational use. After all, it has to be those new-fangled features that make the assault bulldozers so much more deadly than regular bulldozers.

/ In Keeping with BANNING things to keep us safe - BAN ALL BULLDOZERS #12  
What I thought was interesting about this incident was that it was over a property line dispute and a fence.

Later,
Dan

/ In Keeping with BANNING things to keep us safe - BAN ALL BULLDOZERS #13  
No,no,no.........it is the high capcity fuel tanks that cause the problem. Ban fuel tanks for bulldozers over 10 gallons! It is also the unlawful trade of bulldozers without registering them at heavy equipment shows and via private sale!

/ In Keeping with BANNING things to keep us safe - BAN ALL BULLDOZERS #14  
Next thing you know we'll be required to register autos and trucks and get a yearly inspection...then maybe even be required to pass written and road tests and pay yearly fees to obtain a license to operate...and maybe then liability insurance for the damage that result from mistakes and irresponsible operation....I think the sky is falling...:cool2:

Loren

/ In Keeping with BANNING things to keep us safe - BAN ALL BULLDOZERS #15  
After reading what some of you guys spend to repair bulldozers, I wonder how anyone can afford them in the first place.
XD.

I personally have had the feeling of taking a bulldozer and clearing A Town that has really peed me and my family off as well as a few others in town.

I WOULD NEVER ACTUALLY DO IT THOUGH. And I'd have to steal a bulldozer as there's no way I could afford one. lol And I don't condone stealing, I'll never steal anything as it's wrong. And I know that bulldozing the town isn't gonna help the situation. It'll just make it worse. And I'm A sane Man.

Here they are telling us our yards are a health hazard and the ones on the council and including the mayor have scrap metal including cars, engines refrigerators etc leaking oil, coolant etc on the ground. As well as trash laying out.

My dad's licensed to deal in salvage as well as I'm licensed to remove and dispose of refrigerant. I get the epa coming down on me every now and then because someone has reported me, about the removing of the refrigerant and scrapping of the Fridges and AC's etc and every one of the epa guys that have come out to investigate has seen my license and shook my hand and became friends.

The mayor of the town who's complaining about my dads salvage yard all the time, including the fence, has got a salvage yard of his own in town and has got his salvage only barely screened in.

Even the lady on the council has got old fork lifts trucks etc sitting right out near a highway where everyone driving down the highway can see, and here she is also complaining about my dads junk yard not being screened in enough and complaining about the appearance of the fence.

They don't want poles sticking above the fence, they don't want dirt on the fence and it must be of uniform color and height.

I can understand about uniform color and height, but DIRT? Yes he goes around and looks really closely with a magnifying glass for any speck of dirt on the fence. Then he says we must have it cleaned off or dad looses his license.

I have never cleaned it though and dad still has his license. I think that whole dirt on the fence is his own bull.

The guy with the state used to be a nice guy, but lately he's been an A Hole.

I asked the guy with the state, what about the mayors yard and the others? His reply for over 6 years now? "Were working on it, I'm only one guy and can only do so much." What a bunch of bs."

I asked him, well if your so busy? Why not get someone else to investigate them? His reply again?

"Oh there's no others working with the state! I'm the only one" What a bunch of bull again. There's more than just him doing investigations for the state.

Chad

/ In Keeping with BANNING things to keep us safe - BAN ALL BULLDOZERS #16  
Next thing you know we'll be required to register autos and trucks and get a yearly inspection...then maybe even be required to pass written and road tests and pay yearly fees to obtain a license to operate...and maybe then liability insurance for the damage that result from mistakes and irresponsible operation....I think the sky is falling...:cool2:

Loren

Loren, That would never happen in this country!! Remember, we was "free"

/ In Keeping with BANNING things to keep us safe - BAN ALL BULLDOZERS #17  
KILLDOZER........

/ In Keeping with BANNING things to keep us safe - BAN ALL BULLDOZERS #18  

Loren

That's the idea. But why stop there? Maybe we should just register ourselves. Each year we'll just have to go in for our government sponsored (but not paid by them) inspection. :laughing:

/ In Keeping with BANNING things to keep us safe - BAN ALL BULLDOZERS #19  
Chad22: You did a great tribute to George Jones!

/ In Keeping with BANNING things to keep us safe - BAN ALL BULLDOZERS #20  
We had a triple murder in Southern Wisconsin a few weeks ago...fireplace poker...time to regulate those I think (wasn't that a weapon in the board game "Clue")?