in the market for a new lawn/garden tractor

/ in the market for a new lawn/garden tractor #21  
LBrown59 said:
am looking at a new BX1500 for $7500 and a used BX1500 for $6000.

*At those give away prices I just might by em both.
UP DATE
*Yesterday Kubota approved the loan for the new BX1500 and the seperate financing on the used BX1500 .

/ in the market for a new lawn/garden tractor #23  
bx24d said:
*Just curious as to what plans you have for both....
as **having two tractors is twice the maintenance while you can only work one of them at a time.
*The used bx1500 with front blade and tiller - tilling chores & dirt snow gravel and other grading task.
New BX1500 with MMM - mowing where i don't mow with the BX23 and mowing places where i can't get to with the BX23.
**There will be less maintenance after I get the 2 BX1500s because then I will have 3 tractors instead of 4.
As far as filter oil & fluid changes 2 or 3 hundred hours is still only 2 or 3 hundred hours whither it's on one tractor or split up between 2 3 or more tractors.

/ in the market for a new lawn/garden tractor #24  
JohnSinVA said:
Great. Post pics when you get them. Like to see them in action.
Hopefully They will be delivered within 2 weeks.
I may ask the dealer to e-mail me some pictures when he gets them set up.:cool:

/ in the market for a new lawn/garden tractor #25  
LBrown59 said:
*This is what JD should do with the x500 and x700 instead of gouging folks with an over priced Garden tractor costing more than their higher level 2305 sub compact.

While there's some truth to that, I believe if you add a mower deck to the 2305, you'll pay more than an X740 with deck. I mow some neighbor's lawns and can't imagine showing up on a 2305 to cut their grass. That would just be insane and the grass wouldn't much like it, either. Luckily I was able to find a used X724 for a really good price. Otherwise, I'd never have bought one. The powerflow bagger is serious business.

/ in the market for a new lawn/garden tractor #26  
bgi said:
While there's some truth to that,
I believe if you add a mower deck to the 2305, you'll pay more than an X740 with deck.
I'm waiting on delivery of 2 BX1500s with 48''MMMs on them.
The new one was $7650 and the used one was $5150.
Wonder How many x700s i could get for the same 12800?
Before Buying The BX1500s I got a price from my Kubota Dealer on a new BX1850 with a MMM for $9100 how close to a JD x700 is that?