industrial or turf tires?

/ industrial or turf tires? #21  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( And the really amusing bit - we get to pay 17.5 percent local sales tax (called "value added tax"!) -
)</font>
i don't find that ammusing at all /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif i thought we paid high sales tax in new york. but that 17.5% is a killer! /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

/ industrial or turf tires? #22  
Mike:

I am pretty familiar with the European market though not with tractors.

I collect Zippo Lighters and buy and sell them all over the world. My biggest buyers are the Japanese. I once got a money order from a fellow in Japan for a lighter. I took it to the local bank to cash and it was quite a conversation piece.

I also build steam engines in my little spare time and deal with Stuart Models in England. I am always converting to Euro Dollars or Pound Sterling.

I guess Canadians are somewhat like you. The also have a VAT, though not quite as high as yours.

Not on this thread and maybe not even pertinent---The WTO has criticized Bush for the inflated tariff on import steel coming into this country. 5 years ago we were flooded with boat iron and it almost cost us the American Steel Industry. Do you think that countries, especially third world countries would open their doors to American goods, I don't. I hope Bush doesn't buckle to the WTO. Bush scares me, he is a wimp. /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif