Loader Info for Ford 335 loader

/ Info for Ford 335 loader #1  

Richard 71

Tractor
Ford 335 w/FEL, Ford 3930 w/FEL
:confused:I have a Ford 335 Industrial Utility (1978) with a couple of problems with the bucket cylinders. I have been trying to find out what FEL is on it and am having no luck. There is a brass plate on the FEL frame that says the "component number is 19529" and the serial no. is CL24269. There is a spot for the series number but there is nothing stamped in there. Unfortunately that does not cross reference to anything on any of the sites. The 335 manual doesn't show or reference an FEL and yet this is part of the tractor chassis.The dealer can't connect the FEL number to anything either. Any thoughts about how I can find out some detail? I thought if I could find the FEL operator or owners manual I could at least find a reference part number for the bucket cylinders. Trying to come up with my next move.
Richard

/ Info for Ford 335 loader #2  
:confused:I have a Ford 335 Industrial Utility (1978) with a couple of problems with the bucket cylinders. I have been trying to find out what FEL is on it and am having no luck. There is a brass plate on the FEL frame that says the "component number is 19529" and the serial no. is CL24269. There is a spot for the series number but there is nothing stamped in there. Unfortunately that does not cross reference to anything on any of the sites. The 335 manual doesn't show or reference an FEL and yet this is part of the tractor chassis.The dealer can't connect the FEL number to anything either. Any thoughts about how I can find out some detail? I thought if I could find the FEL operator or owners manual I could at least find a reference part number for the bucket cylinders. Trying to come up with my next move.
Richard

Enter 19-529 in the model search field of the New Holland parts lookup. Yours is one of the 730 series loaders.
New Holland - After sales service: assistance, original spare parts, manuals

/ Info for Ford 335 loader
Enter 19-529 in the model search field of the New Holland parts lookup. Yours is one of the 730 series loaders.
New Holland - After sales service: assistance, original spare parts, manuals
Rick, You are the man!!! Plugged the number in with the hyphen and "voila" magic information. Wow parts aren't cheap. I am going to post a new thread regarding straightening the rams which I think I distorted when loading a snow plow in a trailer. I had the plow on in place of the bucket. I thought there wasn't any inflation problems according to the Feds.

Richard