Info on tractor dealership

/ Info on tractor dealership #11  
Welcome! I was/ am considering the same thing. I really like the kioti line. Believe it would do well here, I still am undecided about the dealership.

/ Info on tractor dealership #12  
Good idea Murph... Sell carports and use them to keep tractors covered!

I mean every dealer I went to during my tractor hunt, had their machines out in the elements. Some had faded seats some faded paint work. Why are they not under a big roof like car dealers are.

/ Info on tractor dealership
Welcome! I was/ am considering the same thing. I really like the kioti line. Believe it would do well here, I still am undecided about the dealership.

There is a large Kioti dealer nearby with rows and rows of tractors. They have been in business for many years and must be doing well. Have you looked at McCormick tractors? Same basic tractor only RED!

/ Info on tractor dealership #14  
There is a large Kioti dealer nearby with rows and rows of tractors. They have been in business for many years and must be doing well. Have you looked at McCormick tractors? Same basic tractor only RED!

Yes I have, I like them too! I like red always have. Plus McCormick is a name that is known, not quite as hard a sell for guys who aren't tractor book worms.