Ingersoll Rand BL 470 Backhoe Loader

/ Ingersoll Rand BL 470 Backhoe Loader #1  

Ripp

Tractor
Ingersoll Rand BL 470
The shifter to my Bl 470 with hydrostatic transmission snapped. Where can I get parts? It was manufactured by Earth force.

/ Ingersoll Rand BL 470 Backhoe Loader #2  
I have seen a number of threads concerning parts and help questions for these machines and have to assume factory support is almost nonexistent. Is there any reason the part can't be welded?

/ Ingersoll Rand BL 470 Backhoe Loader #3  
have you contacted your Bobcat dealer? Earthforce was bought out by Bobcat. I believe your machine is the same as the ones sold by Bobcat.

/ Ingersoll Rand BL 470 Backhoe Loader
I have brought it to a welder. It is a hollow tube, can't be done, but I believe I have located the part through the local Bobcat Dealer. Thanks for your support.

Thank you. I was in the process of doing that and theydid locate the part for me.

Bl 470
Axial pump for hydrostatic transmission. Found it at Bobcat for astronomical price, any other ideas?

/ Ingersoll Rand BL 470 Backhoe Loader #7  
I have brought it to a welder. It is a hollow tube, can't be done, but I believe I have located the part through the local Bobcat Dealer. Thanks for your support.

Can you post a picture? I'm trying to wrap my head around your comment that it's a hollow tube so it can't be welded.