Oil & Fuel injector pump 770 jd

/ injector pump 770 jd #2  
Is there a question here? Hope we can help...

/ injector pump 770 jd #3  
shoot me your email, I have a PDF of th eDeere tech manual you're welcome to

Joe

/ injector pump 770 jd #4  
An injector pump needs to be tuned to your machine. Unless you have to tools and know how its off limits. Take it in. The injector pump will have some sort of positive locks to prevent them from being twisted. I dont recall the exact reason but dont touch the injector pump. I do all my own work,,,except that.

/ injector pump 770 jd #5  
I'll suggest to acquire a 770 tech manual and follow the IP R&R instructions. R&R of inj pump isn't that difficult if one has mechanical skills & can follow instructions.

/ injector pump 770 jd #6  
TX JIM & the others are correct.. GET THE BOOK/PDF.. & mark your gears.. its doable & you'll save about 500.00 in labor costs.
Good luck..
Whats wrong w/ your pump?? Did you remove the side cover yet? It might be something as simple as the control rack is stuck..

/ injector pump 770 jd
Engine oil was full of fuel wouldnt even turn over

/ injector pump 770 jd
What side cover are you referring to?

/ injector pump 770 jd #9  
Engine oil was full of fuel wouldnt even turn over

Are you implying engine won't turn over? If so that is a totally different "can of worms" IE problem than R&R of IP.

/ injector pump 770 jd
update!!! fuel had seeped through pump into pistons.removed injectors,,cranked engine, cleared fuel out. removed pump sent off for rebuild, installed pump yesterday up and running all is good so far thakns for every ones input.