Inked on a 4035 today !

/ Inked on a 4035 today ! #51  
Dealer wars cross country! I love it haha

/ Inked on a 4035 today ! #52  
I like having the dealers work out problems and solutions on this forum. Even as they iron out agreements/disagreements, having their knowledge and experience will be great for all to learn.

Also, the knowledge and immense creativity from many on the forum is also available to the dealers, who can see how the tractors are being used/modified/re-created...and can offer guidance and help.

I hope the dealers continue to be involved. They are a great part of TBN imo.

/ Inked on a 4035 today ! #53  
I was joking around madman. That is one of the biggest reasons to stick around is dealer advice.

/ Inked on a 4035 today ! #54  
mattoct3003 said:
I was joking around madman. That is one of the biggest reasons to stick around is dealer advice.

I know... I didn't mean for my comment to be a correction to u, though I can see now that it appears that way.

I thought what u said was appropriately funny.

I was encouraging Dave and Don... Hoping they weren't getting frustrated with each other. I learn from both of their YouTube videos, and hope they both stay very active here.

I learn so much from so many on the site, it is incredible.

/ Inked on a 4035 today ! #55  
I know... I didn't mean for my comment to be a correction to u, though I can see now that it appears that way.

I thought what u said was appropriately funny.

I was encouraging Dave and Don... Hoping they weren't getting frustrated with each other. I learn from both of their YouTube videos, and hope they both stay very active here.

I learn so much from so many on the site, it is incredible.

No issues at all between Don and I, and thanks for the support.

/ Inked on a 4035 today ! #56  
Yeah, Dave is the man and I have to give him all the love he deserves. Without him Mahindra wouldn't be where they are today. I'm still a young fairly inexperienced dealer especially when it comes to these awesome forums and I count on the sage advice of Dave and others like him. We were both making the same point but I kinda did a bad job when it came to verbiage and terminology and I'm glad that he was able to correct me before I lead someone astray. It would be cool to have an East Coast / West Coast old school battle going on though wouldn't it guys? Maybe Dave can make a guest appearance in our next YouTube video debut! LOL Thanks Dave and thanks all!

/ Inked on a 4035 today ! #57  
MahindraDon said:
Yeah, Dave is the man and I have to give him all the love he deserves. Without him Mahindra wouldn't be where they are today. I'm still a young fairly inexperienced dealer especially when it comes to these awesome forums and I count on the sage advice of Dave and others like him. We were both making the same point but I kinda did a bad job when it came to verbiage and terminology and I'm glad that he was able to correct me before I lead someone astray. It would be cool to have an East Coast / West Coast old school battle going on though wouldn't it guys? Maybe Dave can make a guest appearance in our next YouTube video debut! LOL Thanks Dave and thanks all!

Cool! Glad to have u guys here. I (and my Max28XL) appreciate it. :)

/ Inked on a 4035 today ! #58  

Knock it off Don, people are going to think I'm paying you for these kind words! :eek:

More seriously, this is a great forum. Lots of good members and dealers. I'm not too proud to say that I have learned a lot from the posts on TBN. And if somebody comes in to buy an 8560 to mount a big hammer drill, I'll confidently sell him an external pump and tank and act like I am so experienced in such things....:cool2:

/ Inked on a 4035 today ! #59  
Hey guys, I have seen several posts where these tractors have hydraulic issues right out of the gate. And even a bad review in the review forum for a 4035 with hose problems. I would like an honest answer if this is a common problem. I have owned 2 Kubotas and now looking at mahindra for my next tractor. I tow my tractor from Texas to NY in the summer and I'm concerned with these types of issues since I will be between dealers in different states for repairs.Any input?

/ Inked on a 4035 today !
My issue with the hydraulics turned out to be a washer by a banjo bolt, the rubber seal split....awesome dealer came to house n fixed it...I have had no further problems with the hydraulics and, at this point, wouldn't hesitate to buy mahindra again....just my :2cents: worth as the OP...

Rich