Installing a grab handle

/ Installing a grab handle
I wouldn't be putting a lot of weight on it, just something to grab on to when I get up out of the seat and steady my self to get oriented to dismount from cab. There is a vertical square tube that supports the cab roof. it is about 2" x 2". I had thought about the suction bathtub also and ordered one. If I doesn't work on my tractor I will install it in our shower. Remember the old ads where they put one drop of super glue on top of a guys hard hat and lift him up. (I still wouldn't trust it.)

/ Installing a grab handle #12  
I wouldn't be putting a lot of weight on it, just something to grab on to when I get up out of the seat and steady my self to get oriented to dismount from cab. There is a vertical square tube that supports the cab roof. it is about 2" x 2". I had thought about the suction bathtub also and ordered one. If I doesn't work on my tractor I will install it in our shower. Remember the old ads where they put one drop of super glue on top of a guys hard hat and lift him up. (I still wouldn't trust it.)
Even if it's just to steady yourself you could trip or come off balance for some reason and grab the handle inadvertently, making it worse than not being there at all. I looked up pictures of your tractor and it looks like it'd be quite simple to mount a solid handle to the post on the cab.

/ Installing a grab handle #13  

I would drill/tap for 1/4-20 (if the 2 x 2 tube thickness is 1/4") or 1/4"-28 (if the 2 x 2 tube thickness is 1/8" - 3/16") and install a grab handle similar to what I have a link for below.

On my cab, I have 4 of these at the door frame area, 2 handles vertical, 2 handles horizontal, and these handles are back to back inside and outside.

Good luck, KC

Rugged Ridge 1123.1 Grab Handle In Black for 55-95 Jeep CJ-5, CJ-6, CJ-7, CJ-8 Scrambler & Wrangler YJ | Quadratec